Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The Rise of the Personal Power Plant

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

Re: The Rise of the Personal Power Plant

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 16:19:17

"Call Outback tech support. They've been outstanding in my experience...."

I don't have to call tech support. I rely on PGE to take care of problems that I do not have to know about. The above is why the personal power plant is dead on arrival. We can not all be system integrators and plant managers. (I do have a grid-tied system, but have no interest in learning it. And then I have to call in a technician when/if things go wrong. I don't like that responsibility. It is scary.)
/sarc
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby GHung » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 16:41:45

pstarr wrote:"Call Outback tech support. They've been outstanding in my experience...."

I don't have to call tech support. I rely on PGE to take care of problems that I do not have to know about. The above is why the personal power plant is dead on arrival. We can not all be system integrators and plant managers. (I do have a grid-tied system, but have no interest in learning it. And then I have to call in a technician when/if things go wrong. I don't like that responsibility. It is scary.)

Do you have a technician for this? Looks complicated 8O

Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Fission
Fission

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 16:56:12

That's Adam's personal power plant (PPP), not mine. It energizes his fevered imagination lol
/sarc
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Previous

Return to Energy Technology