Exploring Hydrocarbon Depletion
These clowns are still proceeding with their pro-jihadi "civil rights" action even though Aleppo City has finally been liberated fully from terrorist scum.
- Evacuations escorted by the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and the International Committee of the Red Cross from besieged neighbourhoods in eastern Aleppo came to an end on 22 December.
- An inter-agency UN team were present at the Ramoussah Bridge to observe the evacuation process since it began on 15 December.
- Overall, the ICRC estimates that more than 35,000 people have been evacuated from the besieged neighbourhoods in eastern Aleppo. 734 patients were medically evacuated.
- As of 23 December, at least 53,773 have been displaced from eastern Aleppo to Government controlled areas.
- UN and partners are accessing most areas of eastern Aleppo that have recently been retaken by the Government to assess the situation of civilians and respond to their needs. Access to all areas of Aleppo is required.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests