Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

the illuminanti-cabal and NWO

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: the illuminanti-cabal and NWO

Unread postby davep » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 14:53:15

Lore wrote:Well, it looks like these guys have benn able to put a name to who the illuminati are.

http://youtu.be/03_Tby_ICCw

Did you actually bother reading the links you asked for and that I took the time to get for you?
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 14:57:08

I think Dave, Lore is skeptical to say the least.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby davep » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 15:13:21

onlooker wrote:I think Dave, Lore is skeptical to say the least.

My point is that these aren't secret societies that may or may not exist. Their existence and non-democratic nature are a matter of record. I don't see how anyone can be sceptical about reality unless it somehow undermines their world-view.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 15:18:12

Exactly, I have found that people can reject the most direct and unassailable facts and proof if that somehow disagrees with them and they do not WISH to believe.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby charmcitysking » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 15:56:15

Adam LeBor has written an exceptional book on the history of the BIS entitled "The Tower of Basel". I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning about some of the "shadowy" aspects of international commerce and politics.

http://www.amazon.com/Tower-Basel-Shado ... 1610393813
charmcitysking
Peat
Peat

Unread postby charmcitysking » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 16:02:27

davep wrote:I don't see how anyone can be sceptical about reality unless it somehow undermines their world-view.

onlooker wrote:Exactly, I have found that people can reject the most direct and unassailable facts and proof if that somehow disagrees with them and they do not WISH to believe.

Cultural Cognition - The process by which all of us - regardless of political leanings - filter new information in ways that will protect our "preferred vision of the good society". I.e. if new information confirms that vision, we embrace it. If it threatens or challenges that vision, we reject it.
charmcitysking
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Lore » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 17:03:58

davep wrote:
Lore wrote:Well, it looks like these guys have benn able to put a name to who the illuminati are.

Did you actually bother reading the links you asked for and that I took the time to get for you?

Yes, but it's the same old privacy somehow conotes conspiracy theory. When you can connect people with actions then you've got something.

Governments and their political, economic and religious leaders have long held private discussions. Heck, I even found out as a kid my parents were talking about me behind my back.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby davep » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 17:47:27

Lore wrote:
davep wrote:

Yes, but it's the same old privacy somehow conotes conspiracy theory. When you can connect people with actions then you've got something.

Governments and their political, economic and religious leaders have long held private discussions. Heck, I even found out as a kid my parents were talking about me behind my back.

It's the global financial elite working in their own interests with no accountability or transparency. And they're the only ones who can create money (through credit). If you understand the full implications of that, you'll understand that it's completely contrary to democratic process and means politicians are actually servants of the financial elite rather than the electorate.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's fact. Why would the BIS go to such lengths to ensure total secrecy for its meetings?
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby dinopello » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 18:17:40

We all have our little cabals, don't we ? Put another way - if you aren't in a cabal, better find one pronto ! Preferably with people of wealth and influence. Why wouldn't you ?
dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Lore » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 18:36:37

davep wrote:It's not a conspiracy theory, it's fact. Why would the BIS go to such lengths to ensure total secrecy for its meetings?

Because they want to be able to say whatever they want without the media misquoting them? I've been in many private meetings in business in which a lot of hair brained ideas have been kicked around.

In a world that is becoming more economically and politically fragmented by the day I would believe there is more interest in such meetings by elites in trying to save their own individual fortunes then putting forth any ideas about agreements for a singular group control.

I'd also say that credit is only as good as the faith the majority of people have in it.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 20:24:45

The point by Dave is an important one, in terms of the power banking and the way it is done has. With compound interest ,fractional banking and fiat currency the Banks hold tremendous economic leverage over whole countries. Thus they in reality hold correspondingly tremendous power. So all this should be seen by anyone as logical. After all this economic power translates easily to political power.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Lore » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 20:35:02

When push really comes to shove, economic power always buckels under political force.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby sparky » Sun 22 Mar 2015, 22:08:28

I've checked on the Bilderberg a few times down the years ,their "membership" is not secret and some of the invitees are quite lightweight
from following those in their acts and speeches it seems the Bilderberg is a pretentious wank of wannabe ,
Anyway I've never found any of those " conspiracies " theories to be worth much

What exist is cabals of like minded people who come from similar background ,listen to the same sources ( usually their fellows )
and clearly understand which interests they are pursuing , in Britain the power foci was in the very selective Clubs ,
in the US there is a very powerful Jewish cabal , Russia has its coteries , often from intelligence background .
That's not a conspiracy , there is no grand plan or structure ,
the closest structure organised as a "conspiracy" was the old Catholic church post-reformation . the Soviet Komintern , and the American Mafia
it didn't brought them much luck
sparky
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ennui2 » Thu 26 Mar 2015, 20:34:22

sparky wrote:.
in the US there is a very powerful Jewish cabal

Oh, do tell. Does it have anything to do with the protocols of the elders of zion? Sheesh...
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Synapsid » Thu 26 Mar 2015, 22:57:11

I heard over on Ron's site of a secretive group that debunks conspiracy theories.
Synapsid
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby radon1 » Fri 27 Mar 2015, 03:25:36

onlooker wrote: With compound interest ,fractional banking and fiat currency the Banks hold tremendous economic leverage

What is the alternative?
radon1
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 27 Mar 2015, 03:42:19

I guess someday do away with money. Some kind of barter system and simply rewarding people with tangible benefits for a tangible contribution to society.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby radon1 » Fri 27 Mar 2015, 03:48:37

onlooker wrote:I guess someday do away with money. Some kind of barter system

Possible, but this is vastly more expensive in terms of transactional costs, as the things stand now.
radon1
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby kuidaskassikaeb » Fri 27 Mar 2015, 09:35:47

Just for the heck of it. The real illuminati

Illuminati history

The Illuminati was a movement founded on May 1, 1776. Much is, retrospectively, made of both the May 1st date later used by the Russian Revolution as well as the 1776 date tying in to the American Revolution. In fact, since there are only 365 days in a year, the Russian Revolution was bound to occur on one date or another which would/could have a connection to some devious scheme. By 1776, the American Revolution was well along in its planning stages and there's no credible link to a group founded in what is today near Munich, Germany. It was begun by Adam Weishaupt who was educated by the Jesuits, not unlike many who sought an education in those days and in that place. His organization was composed of those who were then espousing the ideals of the Enlightenment: freedom of thought and equality amongst classes of people, ideas that were considered by the authorities as being heretical and treacherous, particularly since logical outcome of equality would preclude the continued existence of monarchy. They were ideas which today, anyone reading this website likely espouses: the right to think as one wishes and to exercise - within the bounds of law - their freedom of choice. At that time, though, freethinking was an anathema to those in power and subjected those who would think such heretical thoughts to imprisonment.

While some have suggested that the Illuminati was created to overthrow government and/or that they were behind the American Revolution, such ideas are without any real merit. Augustin Barruel and John Robison, even claimed that the Illuminati were behind the French revolution, a claim that Jean-Joseph Mounier dismissed in his 1801 book On the Influence Attributed to Philosophers, Free-Masons, and to the Illuminati on the Revolution of France. Barruel and Robison also wrote - essentially copying each other - trying to tie in Freemasonry to the plot. It is important to note, however, that both writers recognized that it was ONLY the 'Grand Orient'-type of Freemasonry being practiced in parts of France and Germany that was involved: never what we now term 'regular/recognized' Freemasonry stemming from the Grand Lodge of England! Robison, who had joined Freemasonry in his youth, was roundly criticized for his work, even by the Encyclopedia Brittanica for whom he had written articles!

In 1777, Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and, in 1784, his government banned all secret societies, including the Illuminati. They had, by then, included the overthrow of political rulers in their goals and it's easy to understand how that could be a tad upsetting to those in charge. How many people were involved in the organization at that point is difficult to say. Some estimates are as high as 2000 but the simple fact is that once it was outlawed, the organization died - as would ANY organization where involvement could lead to a life in wretched prison confinement.

These guys were actually some of the good guys at the time of our revolution. I guess it was a different branch of the Masons than Washington belonged to.
kuidaskassikaeb
Coal
Coal

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics