Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Social conservatives and their Islamic ally

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Social conservatives and their Islamic ally

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 04:34:20

There is a world of a difference between opposing empires that seek to secure the wealth of this earth for a few such as the Islamotopias of redneckerism and Islam and freeing people from the tentacles of these beasts. In the meantime, we let neither intimidate the rank and file. Nor do we allow ourselves to be overwhelmed by the doom and gloom of professional fear mongers. If we are to die, at least let it be in a world where we leave with the last hurrah:

http://deadstate.org/armed-anti-muslim- ... rotesters/
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 05:29:54

Bearing in mind the extent that conservatives will go in attacking attempts to unseat Saudi stewardship of Islam (Russia in Syria), these two contrasting articles provide an insight into the extent to which we are being led like sheep into a dysfunctional feudo-capitalist world run by only the select and their stooges. Not only are these bottom feeders dissatisfied with utterly destroying the only instance when the working man tried to be free of their menace, they have the gall to be outraged at the monsters that they have created:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/us/po ... &smtyp=cur

https://www.rt.com/uk/338300-cameron-pu ... ma-papers/
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 05:57:16

This belongs here...as a big FU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 06:53:48

Plantagenet wrote:
americandream wrote: Obama ....refusing to remove Assad

Again, you are just showing your utter ignorance. The facts are just the opposite of what you say.

Obama is the first world leader who in 2011 originally called for the removal of Assad. Obama has spent the last 5 years trying to depose Assad, including funding and arming and training and supporting the rebels, organizing western countries to boycott trade with the Syrian government and pushing various UN resolutions and other schemes to remove Assad from power. The US governments fundamental demand at the Syrian "peace talks" is that Assad must go. O has also spent almost a billion dollars to fund efforts by both the CIA and the US Army to train and provide weapons to various Islamist groups militias as well as secretly train the so-called "Free Syrian Army" to fight against Assad and the Syrian government. O has also sent in asmall number of US special forces who are embedded with the Kurds in Syria right now helping the Kurds fight Assad---did you miss it when A US provided missile was used by a rebel group to shoot down a Russian helicopter in Syria while it was trying to rescue the Russian pilot who ejected from the jet the Turks shot down just a couple of months ago because the Russians are helping Assad? Just a couple of weeks ago the Obama administration announced it was providing more money to fund more weapons and training for the "Free Syrian Amry" to help fight Assad, after the group was essentially annihilated last year.

How come you don't know any of that?

Cheers!

obama-syrian-president-assad-must-step-down

Part of Obama's Free Syrian Army just before they were wiped out by another Islamist group last year. The Obama administration announced new funding, weapons and training will be provided for the Free Syrian Army just a couple of weeks ago in order to help them overthrow Assad.

Yep. Obama keeps kicking the can, for MIC war in perpetuity, AGW FF's in perpetuity, for debt, screw lifting the ceiling- delete it. The guy is an asshole.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:10:38

I am posting here three links to take us through the nature of conservative engagement with feudal forces in the ME (who are more like one another than they are dissimilar) and the co-option of weak and spineless liberals, (sometimes to ingratiate themselves to these feudalists and be seen to be accommodating, sometimes bullied by these feudalists out of a sheer lack of backbone, and often bribed by the ones from the Arab world out of the sheer seduction of the filthy lucre. The net effect in all of this is that the position in the US (especially) where we have an emasculated redneck (to remind us of what these creatures have in common with Islamists, I have drawn repeated comparisons as to the similarities these people share all over my various active threads) political lobby and a very subservient liberal tendency, (one that tends to kowtow to rednecks on the foreign policy front, then chases its tail at home trying to mitigate the end results of this foreign policy.....scores of punch drunk refugees, many of them fleeing an equally confused mess back home where all genuine and progressive struggle has been destroyed with all that is left is a voracious elite with a rump, enfeebled opposition), is that politics is a farce of the bully leading the whimp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/21/11275354/s ... washington

The following excerpts from the above article illustrate the connivance of weak charactered liberals with conservatives. And if anything, demonstrates the inadequacy of this enfeebled political opposition when confronting forces that are destroying the fabric of global culture, even the very fabric of our planets material equilibrium, all in the pursuit of wealth only attainable by corruption and sleight of hand:

You would think that Washington's foreign policy community — a close-knit network of think tanks, academic outfits, and other institutions that heavily influence the media and whose members frequently rotate into and out of government positions — would be outraged. That community is overwhelmingly focused on the Middle East, prides itself on high-minded humanitarian ideals and far-thinking strategy, and is often critical of President Obama's foreign policy.

But aside from a few dissident voices, the Washington foreign policy community has been relatively quiet on America's involvement backing Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen. Instead, this week, much of that community expressed outrage over a very different story about the US relationship with Saudi Arabia: Obama, in an interview, had seemed to deride the Saudi leadership and its influence in Washington.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:49:22

americandream wrote: conservative ...

You are fundamentally confused.

Conservatives don't run the Obama administration and conservatives don't set current US policy toward saudi arabia, Yemen, Syria etc. Current US policies in the ME are liberal policies decided upon and put in place by Obama, Hillary, John Kerry and their fellow liberals in the Obama administration.

Cheers!

Current US policies toward the ME are liberal policies decided upon and put in place by Obama and his fellow liberals in the Obama administration
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:55:05

Plantagenet wrote:
americandream wrote: conservative ...
You are fundamentally confused.

Did Allah tell you so?

Bush Saudi.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 16:17:42

americandream wrote:Did Allah tell you ...

No, I don't talk to Allah.

How about you? Do you talk to Allah? [smilie=bduh.gif]
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 16:26:09

Plantagenet wrote:
americandream wrote:Did Allah tell you ...

No, I don't talk to Allah.

How about you? Do you talk to Allah? [smilie=bduh.gif]

Do I look like I talk to Allah, or Yahweh or God? Am I the one pointing the finger at women, Kufrs/demographics/immigrants (which is a world away from calling out lumpenproles whether they be workers and peasants who sustain crooks and thieves bannered under godly values). Am I the one cheerleading societies where a few crooks make off with taxpayers money whilst demanding user pays.

Do I advocate free markets that aren't free.

Bring on the free markets dude. Bring on the competition and low wages. Lets see how long workers entertain illusions in that. Lets see how long capitalists survive in your idea of the market. Lets see how long crooks survive without their bribes. Bring on Trump. Vote him in! I dare you!!
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 17:08:11

americandream wrote:Do I look like I talk to Allah, or Yahweh or God?

How would I know? I guess so....if you say so. [smilie=bduh.gif]

americandream wrote:Bring on Trump. Vote him in!

Sorry, I don't share your enthusiasm for Trump. [smilie=bduh.gif]

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby americandream » Mon 04 Apr 2016, 17:25:12

Plantagenet wrote:Sorry, I don't share your enthusiasm for Trump. [smilie=bduh.gif]
Cheers!

I bet you dont. The incompetent fear capitalists. A hybrid like me puts the shits into them.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 03:44:35

The Obama administration, no longer dependent on Saudi oil, is openly critical of Saudi policies and, after opening to Iran, signals that the US retains other options. As Washington prunes its role as a guarantor of regional security......

http://qz.com/653775/with-saudi-visit-m ... -pakistan/
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 05:27:21

Are you totally disconnected from reality? What makes you think the USA no longer needs KSA oil?

Why do you still insist that "conservatives" are allied with Muslims? As I pointed out to you, the Republicans bombed them at every opportunity.

If you want the most current information, the ME group most in need right now is the Iraqi Kurds, who have not been paid the treaty-mandated portion of Iraq's oil revenues in the two years that oil prices have been depressed. The Kurds are not Muslims, and were fighting ISIS/ISIL.

Persistently clinging to an illusion in the face of evidence to the contrary is mental illness, pure and simple.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 06:17:38

Actually most Kurds are Muslim, majority Sunni, then Alawite Shia, then Zoroastrian & Christian.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 07:26:07

Thanks for the correction, SG.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby americandream » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 07:30:41

KaiserJeep wrote:Are you totally disconnected from reality? What makes you think the USA no longer needs KSA oil?

Why do you still insist that "conservatives" are allied with Muslims? As I pointed out to you, the Republicans bombed them at every opportunity.

If you want the most current information, the ME group most in need right now is the Iraqi Kurds, who have not been paid the treaty-mandated portion of Iraq's oil revenues in the two years that oil prices have been depressed. The Kurds are not Muslims, and were fighting ISIS/ISIL.

Persistently clinging to an illusion in the face of evidence to the contrary is mental illness, pure and simple.

Waaallll...I guess thats why Reagan likened them to your Founding Fathers and Bush bundled them out of the US after 9/11. Mate, you Yanks would lie to your mothers on their death beds. Honour is a word to you buggers. Lying is your blood brother. You could bomb the shit out of a place and deny you did it with a straight face. You will burn the planet down and blame some other poor tool. Its in your blood...lying, not taking responsibility, stealing and generally taking whats not yours.

You do it abroad and to one another. Total mess of a nation...liberal and redneck.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 08:00:22

I mean Ronald Reagan could rise from the grave tomoro and admit to using jihad to defeat the Soviets and you buggers would still blame your liberal bros who are a pretty gutless lot and take it looking at their knees, you would blame black people, hispanics, why the Martians if you could...even whilst Reagan stood there admitting to it over a mic. Delusional..every one of you. Now the planet is going down the toilet due to your infernal greed and wth...its everybody elses fault. Useless!!
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 17:16:51

Look, I mean this with the best of intentions. You are so far off on American politics that you are in the next field over. Whatever news sources you are using, they are not tracking very well in a year with an election for POTUS. Both political sides are firing for effect here and you must filter everything being reported to account for the election, or you will guess wrong every time. Not to mention, there is the age old division between what politicians say (which is about getting elected) and what they do (which is about who paid the most and the most recently).

The other thing is that Marxism, or Marxism Light, has never truly succeeded anywhere at any time, and right now, our overpopulated but newly cybernetic society of 7+ billion humans is diverging so far from the 19th century world of Marx and Engels that their economic theories - which never truly had much relevance to begin with - are now wildly inaccurate. In truth, most of their devotees were always academics - who never truly understood how the world works, or the average tastes expressed by voters in the Western Democracies.

Think about what I have said - if you truly reach an understanding of human society today, you could be the next Warren Buffet. If you already have lost your entire bundle, I'm sorry - but the markets have always been a game for insiders and chumps, and you had to have known that all along.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 18:26:50

He's a currency trader apparently, even more like betting on horses.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics