Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Why all the new wars at once?

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Why all the new wars at once?

Unread postby JerryS » Wed 14 Jan 2009, 12:40:07

Ah.

Rule one is:
1) cause conflict
2. Blame some obscure reason
3. Propose solution.

ok, now, a leader just announces that BECAUSE of all these conflicts, it would be a good time for a new world order.

I mean, rockets launched from public squares into izreal. What do you THINK will happen, and IRRELEVENT UNSEARCHABLE EVER FACE CHANGING BIN LADEN anoounces retaliation?

And leaders all anouncing TWO MONTHS AGO, when all was at peace, stating there would be international crises when Obam takes office? Now a leader anounces we need NWO?

President Nixon's Secretary of State, the aging Henry Kissinger, recently told CNBC that he believes the current world economic crisis is a "great opportunity" for President-elect Obama to help create a "new world order."

"What do you think the most important thing is for Barack Obama?" Kissinger was asked. "... If you had to say, this is going to be the country, or the conflict, or the place that will define the Obama administration, what would it be?"

Kissinger replied: "The President-elect is coming into office at a moment when there are upheavals in many part of the world simultaneously. You have India-Pakistan. You have, ah, a jihadist movement."

"But," continued Kissinger, "he can give new imputus to American foreign policy, partly because the ascension of him is so extraordinary and admirable.

"I think that his task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a "New World Order" can be created. It's a great opportunity. It isn't such a crisis."
Last edited by JerryS on Wed 14 Jan 2009, 17:34:46, edited 4 times in total.
JerryS
Wood
Wood

Re: Why all the new wars at once?

Unread postby JerryS » Wed 14 Jan 2009, 12:43:06

"It isn't such a crisis"

Just start a NWO and it isn't such a crises...

Kissy states these wars are a great opportunity...

instead of shameful.

GW called sept. 11 collapses a great opportunity...
Last edited by JerryS on Wed 14 Jan 2009, 13:18:15, edited 3 times in total.
JerryS
Wood
Wood

Unread postby JerryS » Wed 14 Jan 2009, 12:54:54

Was this an amazing prophecy or a leak?:

"I think that when the new administration assess the position in which it finds itself it will see a huge crisis and terrible problems, but I can see that it could see a glimmer in which it could construct an international system out of it," Kissinger told Rose in a Dec. 2008 conversation.

"The jihadist crisis is bringing it home to everybody, that international affairs cannot be conducted entirely by drawing borders and defining international politics by who crosses what borders with organized military force," he said. "This has now been reinforced by the financial crisis, which totally unexpectedly has spread around the world. It limits the resources that each country has for a foreign policy geared to an assertion of its own pure interests."

Prophecy or leak? Now all the wise old men will call Obama a shmunk unless he calls for their new world order?
If he doesn't conflicts intensify. If he does they will immediately cease. Watch.
JerryS
Wood
Wood

Unread postby N2-Lek-2L » Sat 17 Jan 2009, 12:04:03

It's an easy plan:
1) people are sheep.. few stray from what the mainstream deems "IN"
2) create war, chaos, famine, and disease, world-wide.
3) create / identify poverty and failing economies.
4) save the day.

you know... like "BLACK", "it's the new WHITE"

women MUST have "display" breasts to be feminine or attractive
(who needs a GOOD woman, when you've a titty trophy!)

wait till they say "OH GAWD... 200 million chichens, with salmanilla"
1) recall
2) death, sickness
3) food shortage
4) escalating price index
5) some-how, the presidents 4th cousin's brother-in-law owns SALMACLEAN, the super chemical additive required by law to be added to all chicken feed. Only $0.01 / chicken / day or $2.40/over chickens lifespan of 8 weeks (do the MATH... it's over $12 billion/yr )

blah blah blah... people are like sheep... or ants... clueless, always saying, "well I'm busy right now, or I don't have time to worry about that, or I just CAN'T ! (can't, is a 4-letter word... the real cussing starts, when the above happens, and people use the OTHER 4-letter word... WISH... wishing is for sissy's... DO... now there's a real word...DO)

learn now, you're being bled dry, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other Super-Moguls are running the WHOLE SHOW. (search: BILDERBERG
N2-Lek-2L
Wood
Wood

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics