Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Maybe peak oil is more political than geological

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Maybe peak oil is more political than geological

Unread postby KillTheHumans » Fri 25 Apr 2008, 00:27:02

pstarr wrote:
KillTheHumans wrote:People who do this for a living most . . . blah blah blah
How many times do I have to you listen to you argue from some position of authority? You have none KTH.

Notice Freddys post. Notice what only invited scientists and experts decided on. Since I'm sure YOU weren't there, we'll have to take the AAPG summary and Freddys word for what was decided, and what was decided is that 1 trillion barrels of crude is most certainly NOT 50% of the resource. Do you actually READ anything in these threads before you shoot your mouth off and call people names?

I don't need any personal authority at all when all the experts have already said a thing, and I simply notice, unlike those with a bias.

pstarr wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble. But you do not do this for a living.

Every day I get gasoline on my hands pumping it for customers, which puts me a whole lot closer to the business then most others!

pstarr wrote:You know no one who does this for a living.

Everyone I work with does this for a living. Day in and day out, good weather and bad, running back and forth between the pumps and the cash register. I hear Discovery is going to do a reality show like "Most Dangerous Catch" or "Axmen" on us, they are going to call it "GasMen".
Freddy RULZ!

www.TrendLines.ca/scenarios.htm Home of the Real Peak Date ... set by geologists (not pundits) (or bankers) (or web "experts")
KillTheHumans
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Maybe peak oil is more political than geological

Unread postby raisinbran » Wed 30 Apr 2008, 05:28:07

I smell a troll here :wink:

I've always wanted to see this mystic, legendary creature in action. Never thought I'd see it in my own thread!
raisinbran
Peat
Peat

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics