Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

India and Iran drop US Dollar oil settlements

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Iran ready to share resources with India

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 20:23:12

Oil and gas-rich Iran is ready to share its natural resources with India to help its development, Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said on a visit to India on Friday. “Iran is rich in oil and natural gas resources. It is ready to share the natural resources with India for its development and progress,” Indian media quoted Rouhani as saying today. Iran has been a major exporter of crude oil to India, while Indian oil demand and imports continue to grow to meet rising fuel demand in Asia’s next major influencer of oil markets alongside China. Indian-Iranian energy relations have been a bit strained lately after India had started to reduce imports of Iranian crude oil, making good on its promise to reduce imports by around 20 percent this fiscal year ending March 2018, in possible retaliation for Tehran not awarding the development of

Iran ready to share resources with India
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion