Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Re: Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 12:27:53

Cog wrote:We have people right here on this board that want to kill off 90% of humanity. No need to go looking for them outside.

No one here wants to kill anybody. Many of us here see that the die off is inevitable.

I assure you I don’t want to die. But I have a will because it is inevitable. Your statement is akin to saying I want to commit suicide
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 12:30:07

Cliffhanger1983 wrote:
AdamB wrote:

Alex Jones breaks down the Globalists plan to cull, or selectively slaughter, 90% of the world's population in an attempt to cleanse the genetic makeup of human beings across the planet.

Globalists want to cull 90% of World's Population

Adam you are the dumbest person I have ever seen online ever. Please seek some medical help if not for your own sake do it for your families.

Adam. Is providing some volunteer service to the board at moderator request if you don’t like it ignore it.

Thank you Adam
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ralfy » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 12:44:58

Actually, globalists rely on the opposite.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 13:25:16

I don't want to intrude in the ridicule fest (really AdamB, you should know better) but there may just be a grain of truth way down inside this one. You folks do remember that we have an overshoot population, and that the actual sustainable global human population is estimated to be within the bounds of 125M and 1B? Lastly, do you recall that the mere presence of 7.5B humans constitutes a deady event we have dubbed the Sixth Great Extinction?

Why, "Who would think such a thing?" you say. Perhaps that same group of wealthy elites who gathered most of the riches in the world for themselves, while the rest of the Kudzu Apes struggle to survive?

That could not possibly be the case, could it? Such human evil could not possibly exist, could it?
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby mmasters » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 14:23:19

It's the opposite. The globalists want a big population and most people to work their butts off for cheap labor so that they can take advantage of it. They profit huge off of a high volume of cheap labor. Greed and common sense.
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 14:35:04

What is common sense when someone is just a smidgeon smarter than you give them credit for and realizes that the root cause of every problem we discuss in this Forum is the human overshoot population?
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 15:09:07

Newfie wrote:
Cog wrote:We have people right here on this board that want to kill off 90% of humanity. No need to go looking for them outside.

No one here wants to kill anybody. Many of us here see that the die off is inevitable.

I assure you I don’t want to die. But I have a will because it is inevitable. Your statement is akin to saying I want to commit suicide

Newfie. You and I have been members of this board for a very long time. You know that when discussions come up about over-population we have a solid contingent of folks who want to eliminate most of the earth's population. I guess their theory is that they won't be in the group eliminated and they will be able to write poetry, paint, or lie in a hammock all day while the women gather in root crops.

Human existence is brutal. Always has been. Want to learn a skill? Learn how to kill your fellow man efficiently, whether its with a gun or a spear. There will be little need for poets and artists where we are heading.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 18:43:25

Pointing out that with each day we are undermining Earth life support systems and paving the way for an ever greater die off is NOT the same as wanting all those people to die. But of course Cog jumps at the opportunity to label some of us leftie Communists /Globalists. He just detests the idea that maybe we all need to collectively do things to try and avert this dieoff. Because then Cog, could not be so selfishly looking at what is good for himself and his kin. As you stated Cog, just don't touch MY money.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 20:49:16

Look, in Cog's defense, I did not feel labelled as a Globalist, and I'm all about harmonizing with our environment to the extent possible while allowing everyone the level of tech they are comfortable with.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Thu 19 Oct 2017, 22:21:13

mmasters wrote:It's the opposite. The globalists want a big population and most people to work their butts off for cheap labor so that they can take advantage of it. They profit huge off of a high volume of cheap labor. Greed and common sense.

That is exactly the position of the globalists on the ascent of resource exploitation. I have some bad news for you. On the back side all that cheap labor quickly turns from an asset to a liability.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 09:09:06

Cog wrote:
Newfie wrote:

Newfie. You and I have been members of this board for a very long time. You know that when discussions come up about over-population we have a solid contingent of folks who want to eliminate most of the earth's population. I guess their theory is that they won't be in the group eliminated and they will be able to write poetry, paint, or lie in a hammock all day while the women gather in root crops.

Human existence is brutal. Always has been. Want to learn a skill? Learn how to kill your fellow man efficiently, whether its with a gun or a spear. There will be little need for poets and artists where we are heading.

Cog,
Our ONE point of disagreement is over DESIRE. There is a solid contingent who understand that humanity is killing Earth and who may well also kill all of humanity. That contingent understands that the population needs to be reduced sharply and soon.

That does not mean they want to inflict suffering. It simply means they understand the numbers, the accounting.

In fact, given some of your recent comments (35 hour work week), I think I now include you in that contingent. Welcome aboard!
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 09:13:55

Nope. More people with jobs is more people with Middle Class lifestyles and kids. Not at all Globalist.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:33:18

KaiserJeep wrote:Nope. More people with jobs is more people with Middle Class lifestyles and kids. Not at all Globalist.

Aye and there is the rub. If the population is employed and middle class then they are the friend of Globalists because they tend to have a reasonably high consumerist lifestyle that encourages the Globalism theories. If those massive populations are all poor or unemployable on the other hand they prove the lie that Globalism is the best solution and create push back against the people seeking that system. Thus there are a number of people who would monetarily benefit from eliminating the poor while maintaining the middle class. Whether they are foolish enough to state that in public is a whole different matter to what benefits them directly.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Ibon » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:46:22

Tanada wrote:
KaiserJeep wrote:Nope. More people with jobs is more people with Middle Class lifestyles and kids. Not at all Globalist.

Aye and there is the rub. If the population is employed and middle class then they are the friend of Globalists because they tend to have a reasonably high consumerist lifestyle that encourages the Globalism theories. If those massive populations are all poor or unemployable on the other hand they prove the lie that Globalism is the best solution and create push back against the people seeking that system. Thus there are a number of people who would monetarily benefit from eliminating the poor while maintaining the middle class. Whether they are foolish enough to state that in public is a whole different matter to what benefits them directly.

They wont ever state that. That is like when a population demographer states that we need to increase the death rate.

When the wealth pump slows down and stops flowing to the globalists due to environmental and resource constraints (human overshoot) rest assured the excess population squeezed of their last consumption dollars will become expendable liabilities.

The excess population wont be sprayed with a humanicide but there are many indirect ways to achieve the same goals. Create scapegoats, off to war you go, reduce health care, stop the flow of immigrants.

More subtle is you can socialize the new generation to be indentured servants. One important step to get there is to fully addict them to digital devices....
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:06:14

Reducing population is not some nefarious global agenda. On the contrary it is how best to achieve a decent life for those alive and to boot the sustainability of our species and others on this planet. Like a lifeboat which stands a chance of saving say 20 persons but with 30 would doom everyone on board. The default solution as it stands is Nature ie. Overshoot Predator. And this will NOT be the most humane solution
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:17:31

onlooker wrote:Reducing population is not some nefarious global agenda. On the contrary it is how best to achieve a decent life for those alive and to boot the sustainability of our species and others on this planet. Like a lifeboat which stands a chance of saving say 20 persons but with 30 would doom everyone on board. The default solution as it stands is Nature ie. Overshoot Predator. And this will NOT be the most humane solution

I'm outta this thread. I will not listen to some hate monger preaching genocide for the disadvantaged and poor in the world. Not only is it hateful and totally inappropriate, but it was tried once before in the last century:
Most of the people you are talking about have brown or black skins because they were born outside of what we call Western Civilization. You prescribe death for them, because there are too many of them and not enough "stuff" to give them your energy hog, calorie rich lifestyle. Even though you appear to be offering them a humane death, it's still genocide. The Nazi's would have had us believe that Jews and Gypsies did not deserve to live, with you it's everybody not in your extended national tribe.

I did not believe that "Globalist" BS until Onlooker actually endorsed their supposed agenda.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:54:31

Oh isn't that ironic, you have touted technology and cybernetics and genetics for their potential and achievements yet cannot deign to explore if they can to some degree deal with the population issue. You simply fold your hands and say well the poor brown and dark people are destined to die brutish short lives and a Lucky few will go out into into space. And above all the irony is you DO see population as thy or a core issue. And because I am hoping for a way to be found to alleviate this coming Apocalypse of death, disease, war and starvatioin , you label me a Genocide advocate. With the pergorative implication that the word Genocide has at present. NO, I am not an proponent of Murder, but of finding a way to prevent so much death, disease, hunger and violence. And make no mistake about it that is where we are headed. But lets not discuss it because we are too sensitive and those 3rd world people should just resign themselves to their fate.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:18:14

Although I am a technocrat, I am also a proponent of personal freedom. When YOU or anybody else proposes to use the powers of government to "manage" the population to a desireable level (as defined by you) then I say Nay. You do not genetically engineer people or their fertility to meet yours or any other Globalist agenda. Their rights are the same as yours, they have an equal right to manage YOU and your lifestyle and your fertility as do you to manage theirs. Whatever their economic circumstances, whatever the state of their health, whatever the color of their skins, they are your equal in every way - save that you were born in a more fortuitous geography than they, and had opportunities they were denied, including most especially the education that fuels your sense of superiority.

I pretty much believe the human overshoot will end in a die-off sometime in the next two centuries on our overcrowded planet. But among those species most likely to survive are humans and all their plant and animal food varieties. I also believe there will never be another stone age, as the hard-earned knowledge stored in digital bits is not as ephemeral as say - stone tablets. Whether or not we will escape the Earth before the final ecological collapse is still in question, IMHO the odds are even.

"Lifeboat" ethics simply do not apply at a global level. I think you would benefit from seeing that Hitchcock film again.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 17:51:39

KJ
As you have said so many times over population is the problem. I don’t recall hearing any positive proposal to the issue from you, you just advocate abandons ship by a breeding handful.

So what is your suggestion? If you were King I’d Earth what would you do?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cliffhanger1983 » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 17:54:04

Alex Jones is not even making sense. They want to cull the population to cleanse its genetics or whatever. He is a paranoid lunatic. And anyone who listens to him should be marginalized and laughed at.
Dennis Meadows "There's Nothing We Can Do"
http://churchandstate.org.uk/2013/04/dennis-meadows-there-is-nothing-that-we-can-do/
Cliffhanger1983
Permanently Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate