Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

New monthly world crude oil production record Pt. 2

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Moderator: Pops

Re: New monthly world crude oil production record Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:27:36

AdamB wrote:
Midnight Oil wrote:What Cog forgot to add is if you can PRINT the cash to buy the Oil, life is good!
The Devil is on the details, which the Industry Shrills naturally ignore.

The devil is also in the reality. That chart I posted up thread? That isn't oil that was PRINTED, but produced. Peak oil isn't about peak printed money.

Do you ever wonder if the English language is perhaps their second language? Because its either that or they have some sort of reading disability.
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:29:15

Adam, 6 posts in 8 minutes? Re-register under another fake name again so we can read your posts
There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life,the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs

“Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.”
― Maya Angelou
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:31:59

Cog wrote:
AdamB wrote:
Midnight Oil wrote:What Cog forgot to add is if you can PRINT the cash to buy the Oil, life is good!
The Devil is on the details, which the Industry Shrills naturally ignore.

The devil is also in the reality. That chart I posted up thread? That isn't oil that was PRINTED, but produced. Peak oil isn't about peak printed money.

Do you ever wonder if the English language is perhaps their second language? Because its either that or they have some sort of reading disability.

They only see what they want to see. It isn't even that anything else matters, or is factual, or based in science, or whatever. They want collapse, or doom, or something ELSE (not even sure it matters what) and the rationalization is the only other piece they then install. Then they lock it down and boom...done.
AdamB
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:40:04

pstarr wrote:Adam, 6 posts in 8 minutes? Re-register under another fake name again so we can read your posts

Pete, you said I was on ignore, so, who taught you to lie?

Was it your parents, between rounds of morning and afternoon episodes of clear cutting forests, or was it something you were taught during your years of advanced collegiate studies at the Stoner Instructional Complex (picture provided on request to prove it does indeed exist)?
AdamB
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:41:25

I learned here a long time ago a salient fact. Never get in the way of a doomer and his doom with your facts. He won't appreciate the education.
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:47:35

Cog and Adam share a handle? No idea, good buddy lol
There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life,the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs

“Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.”
― Maya Angelou
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 13:01:12

pstarr wrote:Cog and Adam share a handle? No idea, good buddy lol

Smooth move, making sure to avoid the post topic. Even cuter, feeling the need to throw straw in the air, fling feces and make weird screeching noises, thereby proving the second point that Cog and I have been discussing by ignoring the facts.

Keep up the good work!

AdamB
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Midnight Oil » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 13:03:03

The Oil Lobby needs their Cheerleaders on these sites to contain the obvious and keep the institutional funds flowing to maintain output. Whatever it takes!
Ben Bernanke said we would thank him (them) later.
Indeed I will, when the SHTF if I see him and Janet by a oil barrel fire, I'll offer a piece of roasted Rat meat. Appropriate, don't you agree?
Midnight Oil
Coal
Coal

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 13:10:39

Midnight Oil wrote:The Oil Lobby needs their Cheerleaders on these sites to contain the obvious and keep the institutional funds flowing to maintain output. Whatever it takes!
Ben Bernanke said we would thank him (them) later.
Indeed I will, when the SHTF if I see him and Janet by a oil barrel fire, I'll offer a piece of roasted Rat meat. Appropriate, don't you agree?

In the oil barrel fire?

The debt ceiling and government shutdown are approaching in the next week. What happens to credit and the tight-shale investor scam?

― Maya Angelou
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby Cog » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 13:40:11

Nothing because the government shutdown issue was solved a week ago. Put down the bong dude. Going stoned through life is no way to live.
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 14:06:15

Cog wrote:Nothing because the government shutdown issue was solved a week ago. Put down the bong dude. Going stoned through life is no way to live.

Only responding to make a fool out of you, Cog. Otherwise you are firmly on my ignore
House Republicans could force government shutdown in the Senate ...
Daily Kos-Apr 19, 2017
Manchin threatened to shut down the government if help for miners wasn't included in a continuing resolution last year, but conceded after ...

Government Shutdown Could Roil Markets, Tax Cuts Still Doable ...
ThinkAdvisor-Apr 18, 2017
The prospect of a government shutdown could roil the markets, at least in the short term, much like Republicans' failure to pass legislation to .

Congress Is Trying to Avert a Government Shutdown on Trump's 100th ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... wn/523434/
1 day ago - How Trump's First 100 Days Could End in a Government Shutdown. The historical marker on April 29 will coincide with the expiration of federal ...

Government shutdown: What we know so far - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/ ... wn-latest/
8 hours ago - Will dems shut down government over Obamacare? ... Congress are facing an April 28 deadline for keeping the government running; Of course ...

Old news . . . of course! You are old news. Cogger the Codger lol

― Maya Angelou
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion