Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Obama slips, admits we brokered Coup in Ukraine

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Obama slips, admits we brokered Coup in Ukraine

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Mon 02 Feb 2015, 15:04:30

During an interview on SuperBowl Sunday, President Obama said, "...Yanukovych then fleeing after we brokered a transition of power in Ukraine."

http://youtu.be/_p7n-4pE3A0
Last edited by Cid_Yama on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 15:09:27, edited 1 time in total.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Obama slips, admits we brokered Coup in Ukraine

Unread postby dissident » Mon 02 Feb 2015, 15:08:44

And now the US is "brokering" the repression of the Donbas. Shelling civilians 24/7 is an example of "democracy" export.

Obama has admitted that the US overturned a democratic government and helped install an ethno-fascist junta. But that is not a surprise. The USA overthrew a democratic government in Iran during the 1950s and installed the dictator Shah. Then it got the 1979 Islamic revolution blowback. We are seeing some of the blowback in Ukraine already.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Tue 03 Feb 2015, 13:31:07

What would be the reason for doing this? After the original rebellion, Yulia was leading the country. She's actually a physicist I believe. But the regime that took over had a lot of the original Communists, and they threw her in prison to rot. Nobody thought that they were a bunch of good guys, and my impression was that were doing the post-Soviet kleptocracy thing.

PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:00:37

Now that we've accidentally admitted we orchestrated the coup in Ukraine, it demonstrates that WE started this conflict in Ukraine. That WE were the ones wanting to extend our hegemony into Ukraine. WE deposed a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED goverment in Ukraine. WE not the Russians.

When the Russians rightfully stood against what we were doing, we made THEM out to be the bad guys. And due to our overwhelming control of Western media, a large segment of our population believe the pseudo-cold war nonsense.

Next we will find ourselves in a proxy war with Russia over OUR lies, that could easily lead to WWIII.
Last edited by Cid_Yama on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:04:37, edited 2 times in total.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:03:16

Thanks to the US media most Americans thought that Iraq was behind 9/11.

America is living in a propaganda bubble. The history of such delusions is quite tragic.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Sun 08 Feb 2015, 13:32:30

Unfortunately, it cannot be corrected in the time we have left. These were socially engineered from birth. It would take shutting down the social engineering first, then waiting for that generation to die off. They cannot be restored to true humanity again.

Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Quinny » Sun 08 Feb 2015, 20:09:35

You're not Cid - 6 and the like are!
Live, Love, Learn, Leave Legacy.....oh and have a Laugh while you're doing it!
Quinny
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Mon 09 Feb 2015, 22:39:34

That's because I was born in 1943. Once everyone had a TV in their home, the children were indoctrinated from the time they could watch it.

A good example is the portrayal of what a family was 'supposed to be like' in the later half of 1950's. It totally socially engineered what America was like afterwards.

Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Tue 10 Feb 2015, 01:56:29

Opps, wrong thread.

Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics