Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

How can free energy be true?

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

Re: How can free energy be true?

Unread postby MD » Wed 30 Jul 2014, 05:48:27

Free energy is truly an amazing phenomena!

It all comes about when matter naturally condenses into fusion reactors.

It's endless enough to boggle any mind.
Stop filling dumpsters, as much as you possibly can, and everything will get better.

Just think it through.
It's not hard to do.
MD
COB
COB

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 30 Jul 2014, 07:04:00

MD wrote:Free energy is truly an amazing phenomena!

Most certainly to the German minds who are laughing at you when they send your bill telling you how free that fusion reactor in the sky really is. And they certainly hope its endless that you *ALSO* think that matter naturally condenses into fusion reactor ray collectors and fusion reactor electricity transmitters and fusion reactor electricity storers otherwise you might catch on that it isnt free.

Now the lowly plant without a mind appears to have an advantage compared to you.
Outcast_Searcher is a fraud.
StarvingLion
Permanently Banned

Unread postby MD » Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:53:09

StarvingLion wrote:
MD wrote:Free energy is truly an amazing phenomena!

Most certainly to the German minds who are laughing at you when they send your bill telling you how free that fusion reactor in the sky really is. And they certainly hope its endless that you *ALSO* think that matter naturally condenses into fusion reactor ray collectors and fusion reactor electricity transmitters and fusion reactor electricity storers otherwise you might catch on that it isnt free.

Now the lowly plant without a mind appears to have an advantage compared to you.

So you've never seen a star? look up, it's over your head. :lol:
Stop filling dumpsters, as much as you possibly can, and everything will get better.

Just think it through.
It's not hard to do.
MD
COB
COB

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:59:27

dolanbaker wrote:I once heard a story about a free energy supply that actually worked, but it turned out to be a tuned circuit and rectifier (simple AM radio receiver) and a huge antenna array.

The BBC were not pleased as it nulled out a large area of the countries reception of the "Home Service on Long wave 1500m" or 200kHz. As he had a license for the receiver all they could do was to ask him to stop using it!

As Mr. Spock would say Fascinating! Do you happen to have a link?
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:17:32

I can confirm the veracity of the above account. The "crystal radio" is a tuned circuit where the audio signal is supplied by the broadcast transmitter. The signal is usually very weak and the volume low, you must wear sensitive headphones in most cases.

However, in my High School years I lived adjacent to an AM broadcast station in Virginia, and stretched a wire antenna between some poles. The signal from the nearby transmitter was strong enough to drive a loudspeaker from this location using a crystal radio circuit and an impedance-matching audio transformer. In retrospect I was very probably effecting their broadcast range and propagation pattern by sucking that much energy out of the air.

Note that we are still talking about a fraction of one watt - and it's only "free" to the receiver owner, the radio station pays dearly in several ways to transmit the RF signal into the air.

Modern crystal radios use Germanium small-signal diodes (the component marked "1N34A" above), much rarer than the Silicon diodes that took over all larger power applications. Older designs incorporated some natural semiconductor such as a lump of galena ore (i.e. lead sulfide), held in a clamp and touched lightly by a sharpened wire called a "cat's whisker".

Thanks for the voyage in the "Way Back" machine, I was 8 years old in 1959 when I made my first crystal radio and became interested in electronics. This eventually led me to a career in computers.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby TrickyDick » Mon 04 Aug 2014, 22:59:59

misterno wrote:So I got this friend of mine who happens to be an electrical engineer

He showed me this video about free energy in its simplest form

Can I ask where your friend happened to be educated and what country he works in?

The video looks totally legit. Peak Oil is now solved.
TrickyDick
Wood
Wood

Previous

Return to Energy Technology