Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Poll: Must Chancelor Merkel step down?

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Poll: Must Chancelor Merkel step down?

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 01:22:08

Hey dear Peak Oiler!

What do YOU think must Chancelor Merkel step down because of her actual politics in the refugee crisis?!

Please anwer Yes or NO and why.

Thank you very much.
I think YES because freedom democracy and social peace in whole Europe is in danger now.

There is allways a physical upper limit

M_B_S (German)
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Re: Poll: Must Chancelor Merkel step down?

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 01:33:12

She won't. She is doing the NWO bidding, bringing about borderless neo-Europe. Look forward to Chindia style- €10 a day jobs & €800 a month apartments. Religion has nothing to do with it. The ideology is pure globalism, leftism, which has nothing to do with your (or mine or anyone else's) stupid so called 'country'. The fact the left is being played by the most extreme of the extreme right is a moot point, hardly anyone gets it so it doesn't matter, until that changes.
SeaGypsy
Expert
Expert

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 02:19:36

Hey PEAK OILER where is YOUR standpoint? YES or NO?

M_B_S
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 02:34:42

Ditto what Sea states. In fact I will go one further and state that now the plan is in a way to sacrifice Europe so as to continue to consolidate power on the downhill slope of civilization. Guess what the Powers that be mostly in this case US though China and Russia got their own thing going are okay in fact happy with chaos it is their way to consolidate power and create a sort of emergency situation or Martial law. In swoop the military (s) and all normal order, democracy and human rights are suspended which is just how they want it. Do you really think that all migrants/refugees are going to get to Germany nope. They will be stuck in limbo somewhere in Europe given barely enough to survive , basically refugee camps on a massive scale. Germany is just baiting them to come that is all part of the master plan. These are uncharted waters in world geopolitics and we are seeing the powers stepping up ie. just look at the Middle East and you can comprehend. Oh and I do not care that I will be called tinfoiler by a certain someone. Oh so the answer Merkel will not step down.
You can ignore reality but not its consequences
onlooker
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 02:46:29

The end game isn't long term refugee camps in Europe, but countries being forced by EU law to settle unlimited numbers of refugees. The formation of permanent camps is not sustainable if by next summer we are talking about how many tens of millions are arriving. There will be an abatement over winter, during which this summers arrivals will be mostly dispersed. More will keep coming, more bombs more war more coming, next summer Europe better brace itself.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y520-U33 using Tapatalk
SeaGypsy
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Sixstrings » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 02:52:22

Well, it seems like she changed course after political pressure and then Germany put border controls back in.

My criticism of Merkel would be as a leader for Europe in general, and her track record.

But maybe she's done better than anyone could have. I don't know, is there anyone else in the German parliament that could do a better job? What would you want to see MBS, a chancellor more focused on Germany or a better leader for Europe?
Sixstrings
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby Ulenspiegel » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 04:24:50

It is a little bit funny to request a step down from Merkel, when the actual reason for the mess were the decisions to destroy governments in Iraq, Libya and Syria. BTW decisions that were made in Washington, London and Paris. The German government opposed all of them.

Therefore, M_B_S, you have to work a little bit harder to make a good argument, a shooting from the hip is not sufficient, in best case populism.

While I do not like some of her politics Merkel still is one of the better politicians we can get. Or do you, M_B_S, believe that Cameron et al. deliver a better show?
Ulenspiegel
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 04:27:09

Sixstrings wrote:Well, it seems like she changed course after political pressure and then Germany put border controls back in.

My criticism of Merkel would be as a leader for Europe in general, and her track record.

But maybe she's done better than anyone could have. I don't know, is there anyone else in the German parliament that could do a better job? What would you want to see MBS, a chancellor more focused on Germany or a better leader for Europe?

I dont know. My opinion is clear let the people of Germany vote like Switzerland per "Volksentscheid".

Merkel is no Kaiser!

And her decision there is no "Asyl"-limit is so great so fundamental to Germany and the EU so epochal its a historical Zäsur a "Völkerwanderung ignited by invitation" that the german people must decide in direct vote.

Not one women not one man not one party not one coalition but the people the "Volk" :idea:

M_B_S
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 06:33:14

SeaGypsy wrote:The end game isn't long term refugee camps in Europe, but countries being forced by EU law to settle unlimited numbers of refugees. The formation of permanent camps is not sustainable if by next summer we are talking about how many tens of millions are arriving. There will be an abatement over winter, during which this summers arrivals will be mostly dispersed. More will keep coming, more bombs more war more coming, next summer Europe better brace itself.
Sent from my HUAWEI Y520-U33 using Tapatalk

Well if the amount of refugees coming or thinking of coming is accurate I do not now how any combination of countries can hold that many. Not especially after hearing further down that Germany opposed all this destabilization, I still believe that this is coming from the US, their is no way that Europe would have wished for this ongoing Tsunami. Also, this flood of refugees is bound to create a very strong backlash against them in the whole of Europe that is why I hesitate to believe that they will "let them in" but rather refugee camps.
onlooker
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby GASMON » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 11:28:24

The European Union is dissolving in front of our eyes. Good.

The silly cow Merkel has bitten off more than she can chew, there are ominous rumblings within Germany which will only grow, exponentially, never mind Hungary etc.

We in the UK are certainly not immune, but being an Island nation helps greatly, though it all depends on our "leaders", who are all clueless (or clued up for the NWO !!).

And the peoples of Europe, Germans, us Brits etc have not had a single saw in the matter.

The coming winter in Europe will also be a big factor. How to house / feed those hundreds & thousands in transit etc.

The new world order, 0.001 % owning 99.99% of the wealth, everyone mixed together as a world slave don't think so somehow, not without major bloodshed (of the 0.001%).

But it will be too late by then.

Just read this

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/607 ... c-scenario

Gas
The truth is sometimes incorrect
GASMON
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 11:40:12

Merkel isn't the problem. The problem is Germany's very generous benefits package to refugees.

In 2012 Germany's supreme court ruled that the prior level of benefits was inhumane, and ordered Germany to double the cash welfare benefits paid to immigrants. Immigrants already in Germany received large back payments. The result is a flood of immigrants to Germany.

Virtually all the immigrants flooding into Europe want to go to Germany or Sweden because these two countries have the most generous benefits packages. You could get rid of Merkel and the economic immigrants would just keep coming---they want to get to Germany for the generous benefits. If Germany lowered their benefits package for immigrants down to the level of, say, Hungary, then immigrants wouldn't want to go to Germany anymore.

2012-german-court-rules-benefits-for-asylum-seekers-are-inhumane

"Its a brave new world"
---President Obama, 4/25/16
"Il bel far niente"
---traditional Italian saying
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby GASMON » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 11:44:23

Agree Plant, didn't know that.

Also just read this, news coming out of this afternoons EU meeting. I rarely agree with the Tory's (May especially) - but she is correct here, as far as the UK is concerned.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/s ... nts-europe

Gas
The truth is sometimes incorrect
GASMON
Fission
Fission

Unread postby yellowcanoe » Tue 22 Sep 2015, 12:04:11

Ulenspiegel wrote:It is a little bit funny to request a step down from Merkel, when the actual reason for the mess were the decisions to destroy governments in Iraq, Libya and Syria. BTW decisions that were made in Washington, London and Paris. The German government opposed all of them.

Your statement is correct in regards to Iraq.

Civil war had already broken out in Libya before Western governments intervened to ensure that Gaddafi was removed from power. While NATO air strikes hastened the removal of Gaddafi from power they could not ensure that a new, stable, Western friendly government would be formed afterwards. It was also the case that China and Russia approved military intervention in Libya though later they objected to the scale of that intervention.

Your claim that Western governments started the civil war in Syria seems at odds with the facts. Factors which led to the revolt includes a prolonged drought that drove 1.5 million farmers off the land and into the cities and increases in the cost of living, partially due to increases in the cost of food and fuel that had been subsidized by the government. Syria's oil production peaked in 1996 while domestic consumption continued to increase (a classic example of the Export Land Model). With less and less oil to export, it was becoming more difficult for the government to subsidize living standards. Once the revolt started, Western countries were very reluctant to get involved either directly or by providing arms to the rebels. For one thing, it was impossible to get international agreement to do anything because Russia had a naval base in the country and strongly supported the government. There was also a reluctance to provide arms to rebel groups who could potentially form an anti-western government if they succeeded in toppling the present government. The creation of ISIS which then started an invasion of Iraq has resulted in western countries conducting air strikes in Syria, but these are targeted specifically at ISIS and not at the Syrian government forces.

The situation in Syria is very sad as it appears that the civil war is going to run for many more years. I do not see very many people in western countries proposing military intervention to try to end the civil war. We have learned our lessons from Iraq and Libya.
yellowcanoe
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby M_B_S » Wed 23 Sep 2015, 06:42:04

New Poll

Majority of Germans against Chancelor Merkels refugee politics!

News Magazin "focus" INSA poll
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland ... 66591.html
Your vote please:
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Karle » Wed 23 Sep 2015, 13:02:50

If Merkel steps down the next one would be the fat controller or the blue-blooded aristocratic venomous snake. Not getting better.

It will slow down soon, a deceptive calm, while tens of thousands will freeze to death on their way to Germany. No one can help them.

Why they are coming to Germany? Plantagenet is right. The benefits they get in Germany cash on hand for just one month is about as much as they would make with very hard work IN ONE YEAR in the countries they come from. Who would stay there?

Also a friend from Africa tells me they are sitting in their mudbrick huts and watching movies from Germany every night depicting people living in luxury and not needing to work. Germany is THE paradise when you watch those movies on your iPhone every night in the sub-saharan countries.

Hearsay from Balkan countries is that you go to Germany, get send back after three months with LOTS of money, then go to Germany again, do that five times and you can build a nice house in Albania or Bulgaria. Who could blame them? Aren't we all looking for ways to make it the easy way.

Turkey this week opened the gates for 2 or 3 million refugees to leave for Greece, on their way, you guess it, to Germany. They won't make it, autumn is here and on the Balkans that can turn to winter very quickly. Others like Heinsohn talk about 20 million in EMEA ready to start their journey to, you guess it, to Germany, maybe in March. And Africa has grown from 100 million to one billion in a few decades, and about 300 million think now they would be better off in Germany.

So MBS it is really no matter if Merkel should go or not. No one can stop that avalanche any more.

I am glad I have an Australian passport and can leave anytime, though I hate it to be forced to leave. It is beautiful here in Germany.
Karle
Coal
Coal

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 23 Sep 2015, 20:44:07

Karle thank you for the first hand eyewitness perspective. Yes sorry to say Europe has become destabilized and trying times are coming. But then again the same can be said about the entire Earth, more problems exist than just refugee though the refugee problem is poised to get alot worse. I would think us sophisticated members here would by now know that one person does not make a difference it is the system that needs to radically change.
onlooker
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby M_B_S » Thu 24 Sep 2015, 00:52:48

onlooker wrote:Karle thank you for the first hand eyewitness perspective. Yes sorry to say Europe has become destabilized and trying times are coming. But then again the same can be said about the entire Earth, more problems exist than just refugee though the refugee problem is poised to get alot worse. I would think us sophisticated members here would by now know that one person does not make a difference it is the system that needs to radically change.

Correct

System Change

YES of course every PEAK OILER knows it is forced by the limits of nature.

We will adapt by force and/or evolution or die off.

But it is also true that one man or one women could change the world/system => Chaos Theory!
M_B_S

Could she feed the billions? Is she Jesus who could let rain mana from heaven?

NO!
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Thu 24 Sep 2015, 09:46:17

Another reason why Merkel must step down:

Her new "friend" is a mass murder named Assad

http://www.politico.eu/article/bomb-ass ... nde-syria/

BERLIN — Germany’s Angela Merkel believes it’s time to talk with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to seek a solution to the war pushing hundreds of thousands of refugees towards Europe, but France’s François Hollande is preparing to launch air strikes in Syria to stop the spread of Islamic State.
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Fri 25 Sep 2015, 02:59:44

The NEW HAJJ to "Mother Merkel Holy Land" New MEKKA of the "muslim pilgrims?"

8O

M_B_S

Online petition 100.000 mark is reached:
https://www.change.org/p/wir-fordern-da ... ensvotum-rücktritt-der-bundeskanzlerin-dr-a-merkel-und-sofortige-neuwahl-der-bundesregierung-resignation-of-the-german-chancellor-dr-a-merkel-and-immediate-reelection-of-the-german-government
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Mon 28 Sep 2015, 07:17:55

Right Wing Party FPÖ in Austria > 30%

Their was only one poll discussion the refugee crisis!

As hundreds of thousands of refugees march threw Austria to the German border.

Thank you very much Chancelor Merkel! FPÖ

Do you realy think the Germans would vote the other Merkel "no limit" way ?

NO

:idea:

M_B_S
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Next

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics