Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

LENR, Rossi and the ECAT Thread pt 5

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

Re: LENR, Rossi and the ECAT Thread pt 3 (merged)

Unread postby Rune » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 17:02:38

vision-master wrote:Stinky Bill is Blinky.

Here' we go again.

Yes. Its sheer blithering obtuseness for the sake of it.

I mean, what is wrong with following a story about multiple huge alternative energy scams that make fools of top notch theoretical physicists?

I would have thought that subject rather interesting.

Instead, everyone just wants me to STFU. Strange.
Rune
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 17:27:08

Rune wrote:I mean, what is wrong with following a story about multiple huge alternative energy scams that make fools of top notch theoretical physicists?

The crowds that attend the "demontrations" and "conferences" do not behave like top notch theoretical physicists.
Where are the hard questions?
(and which of the "professors" from Deadstallion or E-Scat would have the brains to answer?)

I know it's a bit hard for you Mr Prune but just TRY and use that brain cell for a moment.
If you have a situation where any "inventor" can set up an MLM network (pay to join) and sell "promiseware" then do you doubt that crooks would take advantage of such an opportunity?

Claiming that the invention is clean and green (saving our small blue planet etc) helps deflect any annoying closer inspection.

Now.....over to the respected physicist Stephen Horvarth http://www.stephenhorvath.com.au/

He's got a nucular Ford V8..... http://www.couriermail.com.au/archive/n ... 1119160884

Awesome! :-D
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 17:57:21

My basic complaint is SCAMS ARE BAD
and the NUCULAR KETTLE SCAM is the baddest of them all :P

(and there is NUTHIN that I don't understand..... I are clever)
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Rune » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 18:07:57

Stinky Bill wrote:My basic complaint is SCAMS ARE BAD
and the NUCULAR KETTLE SCAM is the baddest of them all :P

(and there is NUTHIN that I don't understand..... I are clever)

Scams, indeed, ARE bad. Multiple scams are even badder.

So we are watching what happens with these scams, if that's what they truly are, here in this thread.

I still do not know what it is you find so objectionable about this.
Rune
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 19:35:41

A serious question for you Rune.
Do you really believe it doesn't matter if people get scammed?
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 19:53:20

OK Rune you've answered my question.

Now, who would like to get involved with Roger Green, help him save the planet and make LOTS of munny?

You'll need to sign the NDA first.

http://ecoglobalfuels.com/files/EGF-NDA%20agreement.pdf

Now HAND OVER THE MUNNY

Now STFU!!!

:-D
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 19:57:54

Heeeers Roger again!

Bio-Architecture
Bio-Architecture is a concept promoted by Roger Green's International Sacred Geometry and Ecology conferences, held in several locations over the last 12 years. It was a term created by Dan Winter, who has inspired many eco-architects to follow the ways of nature and integrate her principles into LIFE forming Architecture. These concepts are also incorporated into Bloom the Desert projects. We call it the healing architecture of the future.

To make a long story very short- the reason those structures keep everything ALIVE is they are a FRACTAL CAPACITOR. In electrical terms it means they are a phase conjugate dielectric. This means they create CONSTRUCTIVE or FRACTAL electrical wave interference in the center - and the entire DNA inside goes... Ahhhhhhhhhh..(feel good..). Where the slight but important CHARGE field of biology can BREATHE and distribute efficiently (inside a FRACTAL) there you get HEALTH HUMAN POTENTIAL and BLISS!!

M'kay.......whatEVER! :-D
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Rune » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 20:08:16

Yes, you fall apart and spout off-topic nonsense. I recall that about you.
Rune
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 20:12:46

Roger has lots of other wonderful goodies on offer.

http://theimploder.com/products/other-d ... technology

Why not book into one of Roger's Feng Shui workshops while you are waiting for your E-Scat http://www.fengshuiseminars.com/aboutroger.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLP9KQ6eJOw (WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!)

Roger is recognized as one of the world's most innovative and dynamic teachers on Feng Shui. A lively and enthusiastic teaching style, he illuminates and explores the deeper principles and underlying wisdom of this ancient philosophy. Integrating the various schools of Feng Shui into a creative, flexible and holistic approach, Roger is one of the most sought after educators and consultants. His teaching is grounded and very accessable, providing information and knowledge that can be applied and used immediately.

With twenty years of experience and practical involvement with Feng Shui and natural healing, Roger has developed a unique ability to communicate the subtleties of Oriental thought in a profound and meaningful way.
He is a pioneer of Feng Shui in the west, having been one of the first to teach classical Feng Shui methods in Europe, London and America. He was the first to develop a western lo pan, and seminars to teach the 4 pillars, flying star, lo pan and ba zhai methods. Roger Green has also developed a unique system of Feng Shui for the southern hemisphere. He has taught in over 40 countries and 100 cities, and has trained hundreds of practitioners.

Organising Feng Shui study tours in China, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and sponsoring Feng Shui and Ecology conferences in Prague, Zurich, Australia and the USA. He has also sponsored Sacred Geometry events in 4 continents.

Roger Green conducts Professional Feng Shui Practitioner programmes in Europe, London, America and Australia. Roger's past teaching locations include: European School of Feng Shui - Sweden-Stockholm, Amsterdam, Prague, Zurich; Florida School of Feng Shui - Miami, USA; New York School of Feng Shui - New York City, USA, South America School of Feng Shui - Argentina, Brazil, Chile; Sydney School of Feng Shui - Sydney, Australia;
New Zealand School of Feng Shui.

Roger is currently teaching students at the following schools:

The New York School of Feng Shui
The European School of Feng Shui
The Academy of Sacred Geometry
The Academy of Healing Nutrition

WhatEVER!
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 21:09:47

My GOD how the munny rolls in!
BlackLight Power, Inc. Announces First Commercial License in Europe with GEOENERGIE SpA, Energy Subsidiary of Geogreen

Non-Exclusive License to Produce Up to 750 MW of Continuous Power

CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlackLight Power, Inc. (BLP) today announced its seventh commercial license agreement, and first in Europe with GEOENERGIE SpA, Energy Subsidiary of Geogreen. In a non-exclusive agreement, BLP has licensed GEOENERGIE SpA to use the BlackLight Process and certain BLP energy technology for the production of thermal or electric power in Italy. GEOENERGIE SpA may produce gross thermal power up to a maximum continuous capacity of 750 MW or convert this thermal power to corresponding electricity.

About Geogreen

Geogreen is an Italian company founded in 2000 as RadiciGroup's sole energy provider. Geogreen, through GEOENERGIE SpA and Geogreen SpA, is one of the leading suppliers of integrated products and services from the supply of electric power to the production of hydroelectric and thermoelectric energy (cogeneration) and the development of projects and businesses in the biomass, thermal and photovoltaic solar energy, eolic energy and gas sectors.

With consolidated sales of EUR 957 million, RadiciGroup is one of the most active Italian chemical companies at an international level. RadiciGroup's diversified businesses operate worldwide and are focused on chemicals, plastics, and synthetic fibers. RadiciGroup’s production and sales units are located in Europe, Asia, North and South America. RadiciGroup’s products are the starting point for developments in the clothing, sport, furnishings, automotive, electrical/electronic and appliances sectors. For more information, please visit: http://www.radicigroup.com

About BlackLight Power

BlackLight Power, Inc. is the inventor of a new primary energy source and a new field of hydrogen chemistry with broad commercial applications. BlackLight Power has invented a new primary energy source with applications to heating, distributed power generation, central power generation, and motive power based on a new chemical process of releasing the latent energy of the hydrogen atom, the BlackLight Process. With over 8GW of power production now under license and having just successfully raised over $10M from institutional investors, BlackLight is well positioned to commercialize its transformational green technology. For more information, please visit http://www.blacklightpower.com

Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

JUNK OTSF LENR, the ECAT Thread

Unread postby Rune » Thu 08 Aug 2013, 23:02:14

Stinky Bill wrote:...the evil empire of COLD FUSION SCAMMERS.

The evil empire of cold fusion scammers?
Rune
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Fri 09 Aug 2013, 03:15:09

Rune wrote:Blah de Blah de Blah

WhatEVER! :-D
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Re: Government welcomes climate change report

Unread postby Beery1 » Wed 14 Aug 2013, 14:23:44

TonyPrep wrote:
Tim Groser wrote:find an acceptable balance between environmental and economic drivers

Oh boy, we're definitely in trouble when our climate change minister deems that it's all right to compromise on the environment - the only one we have.

Well, I suspect that you might be biased. After all, you probably believe that long-term human survival is more important than short-term economic growth. I think maybe you need to take a course in economics - that should straighten you out.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Government welcomes climate change report

Unread postby Timo » Wed 14 Aug 2013, 14:31:26

Beery1 wrote:
TonyPrep wrote:
Tim Groser wrote:find an acceptable balance between environmental and economic drivers

Oh boy, we're definitely in trouble when our climate change minister deems that it's all right to compromise on the environment - the only one we have.

Well, I suspect that you might be biased. After all, you probably believe that long-term human survival is more important than short-term economic growth. I think maybe you need to take a course in economics - that should straighten you out.

Beery, have you been drinking the Koch kool-aid?
Timo

Re: LENR, Rossi and the ECAT Thread pt 4 (merged)

Unread postby Beery1 » Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:08:30

I propose making the moderator's job easier by moving this discussion to Open Topic Discussion, because clearly it is not about energy tech, and keeping it focused on energy tech is a lost cause. No one here, not even Rune, is talking about actual energy technology. This quote sums it up:

Rune wrote:Those 50 people here at PO.com including you and me can thoroughly believe that the Rossi E-Cat and the Defkalion Hyperion are both outrageous alternative energy scams and the LENR would STILL be fascinating to follow!

But it wouldn't - not unless we find pop culture subjects fascinating. And certainly not from the perspective of energy technology, which is what we're here for. If it's a scam, then discussion of it has no place in the Energy Technology forum or in any loosely 'peak oil' related forums. The fact that it keeps coming up in the Energy Technology forum means that the initiator of these posts (Rune) thinks it's energy tech. However, the fact that he hardly ever talks about actual scientific breakthroughs gives us a big clue that this is a pop culture story, not an energy story.

If it's merely a scam (and all the evidence points that way), then it belongs in Open Topics Discussion. Discussion here at Energy Tech should be limited to ACTUAL progress made, in the form of clear benchmarks being set and met, objectives being reached and scientific breakthroughs being made. So far, this discussion has amounted to little more than Rune saying that it's an ongoing story because lots of people are interested in it, and Rune's opponents telling him it's a scam. It may indeed be an ongoing story, but it's not an energy technology story until some actual advances in energy technology are made. Until then, this topic belongs in the same sub-forum in which people discuss the Kardashians.

I suggest that the Energy Technology forum is no more a place for this kind of discussion of the ECAT than it is for discussion of Uri Geller's spoon-bending shenanigans or the Amazing Kreskin. It is merely a pseudo-science version of articles about Game of Thrones, Brangelina or Naked and Afraid.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:17:56

Beery1 wrote:If it's merely a scam (and all the evidence points that way), then it belongs in Open Topics Discussion. Discussion here at Energy Tech should be limited to ACTUAL progress made,

Yes but, no but, but well yes but........

It might be a good idea to start a SCAM OF THE DAY thread in general discussion but SOME of the Energy Technology ideas that are being talked about in ET are a bit dodgy and deserve to have their claims critiqued.

The Ecat (imho) belongs in the Fairy Dust category and not in the Energy Tech.

:)
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Sat 17 Aug 2013, 20:05:00

Could the E-Cat go BANG?

Steven N. Karels
August 17th, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi,

My greatest fear for eCat technology is that a way will be found to weaponize it. Not just put it in a pressure cooker and generate heat until the container explodes.

My greatest fear would be finding that a truly nuclear type explosion would result from using a purified or enriched Nickel isotope (i.e., weapons-grade) or a replacement for Hydrogen and a geometry that would cause a reaction like U-235 in a nuclear weapon detonation. Or some other combination of possible events or controls that could cause a very rapid increase in energy output before the constitient parts melt or are destroyed.

For now, I will continue to believe this is not possible. But someone will eventually make the claim and you (AR) must be able to address it.

Andrea Rossi
August 17th, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Steven N Karels:
The Rossi Effect is intrinsecally too slow to be used for that kind of things.
I are an nucular sientist so there is no cause for alarum
Warm regards
AR
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Mon 19 Aug 2013, 01:32:11

Why do so many people fall for this sort of thing?
Perhaps some student would like to make it the subject of a PhD thesis.
Is it just through lack of education in science or critical thinking?
Is it financial greed?

Here is Rossi "crunching the numbers" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrTz5Bq6dsA
I'm only an engineer....he is allegedly a PROFESSOR!

I could do the maths in my head. You don't need to calculate to 2 decimal places when your data
( nominal mains voltage and current - measured by a clamp on) is good to only about 10% accuracy.

As for watt-hours per hour!
That just makes me cringe [smilie=pottytrain5.gif]
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

Skepticism for Skepticisms sake! (merged) Pt. 1

Unread postby Tanada » Mon 19 Aug 2013, 08:07:16

This thread is filled with snide skepticism that serves no debate purpose.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Skepticism for Skepticisms sake! (merged) Pt. 1

Unread postby Stinky Bill » Mon 19 Aug 2013, 08:45:38

Oh goody.......I've found a new home :-D

(I'm skeptical that I'll be appreciated though)

:-D
Stinky Bill
Peat
Peat

PreviousNext

Return to Energy Technology