Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Human beings are stupid creatures....

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Human beings are stupid creatures....

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Thu 30 Oct 2014, 23:26:09

And religious people are even dumber. Believing in bronze-age myths in the 21st century in an industrialized country in the age of information means you are totally delusional. These bronze-age myths are Islam and Christianity. People, who believe in these death cults, should be locked up in insane asylums. But they aren't locked up in insane asylums because they are the majority of the deluded people on this planet. The fact that these bronze-age myths are still so prevalent on this planet is a testament to how stupid human beings are.

These Middle Eastern death cults believe that human beings are a special creation of god, and were created in god's image. Well it is obvious that the god of Christianity and Islam is imaginary because god was created in the image of man. God is piety, unjust, egomaniac and stupid like human beings. If there exists a god, he would be beyond human imagination, and he wouldn't give a shit about human affairs. It is well-documented with historical and archeological evidence that monotheism originated in the middle east when the Israelites abandoned polytheism around 1000 b.c. If you've studied the history, it would be obvious that Islam and Christianity is as man-made as all other religions on the planet. The God of Abraham is as fictitious as Zeus, Amen Ra and other polytheistic gods.

Anyways, Abrahamic faiths also believe that the Earth exists for the sake of human exploitation. The Genesis says "be fruitful and multiple" meaning we should overpopulate the earth and not give two shits about the Earth's carrying capacity. Most religious people are against birth control because they believe the earth exists solely for the sake of human exploitation, and that we would never run out of natural resources. This is why I think Abrahamic religions are dangerous. The fact that man believes in such dangerous nonsense may doom humanity.

For fuck's sake, use some common sense. If you can't feed your kids, don't give birth to them. Even if you can feed them, use a condom for fuck's sake because we don't need more humans consuming this planet alive and producing waste. We don't need more humans who are about to turn this planet into a barren waste land. More humans equals to this planet becoming a barren uninhabitable waste land sometime in the near future. Overpopulation will turn this planet into a barren uninhabitable planet.

I laugh at anyone who says that Canada is "underpopulated". Tell me what good does having more people do? Nothing. Having more people is a burden for the economy because you need to provide these people with more jobs. Having more people means you need to feed more mouths. Having more people has no benefits for humanity or the environment. There is absolutely no benefits to having more people for society and humanity. So put on a goddamn condom, and stop making so many useless goddamn babies. Most of these new born babies will become degenerate criminals and other useless scum in society without a proper education, so stop creating so much degenerate scum for society to deal with.

Mankind is NOT smarter than other animals. If we were smarter than other animals, we wouldn't be destroying the very environment we depend on for survival. If we smarter, we wouldn't be overpopulating this planet and depriving it of natural resources we depend on for survival. If we smarter, we still wouldn't be so religious. Man was created in god's image my ass. Man was created in an ape's image, dude. Man evolved from apes. Man is an ape, in fact. The ONLY difference between other animals and humans is that humans are able to violate the laws of nature. Humans are able to breed in excess of their environment's carrying capacity unlike other animals who are unable to breed beyond their environment's carrying capacity. It is because we have opposable thumbs to create tools that allows us to exploit the environment in a much more efficient way than other animals. Humans are overly proficient in exploiting their environment and depriving it of natural resources. We are so proficient at exploiting our environment that we deprive it of all of its natural resources, until we have no resources to survive on.

Mankind is just a cancer on this planet. Mankind will eventually kill this planet. And then once the host (the Earth's biosphere) is completely killed, we become extinct with it too. Many people believe mankind will just overpopulate the planet until he deprives it of all of its natural resources. With no more resources to power his medicine, agriculture, and industry, Homo Sapiens rushes uncontrollably towards extinction.

Good riddance to a BAD evolutionary experiment. Mankind is nothing more than a failed evolutionary experiment that destroyed most of this planet's species. Mankind is nothing more than an evolutionary dead end.

The end to mankind and good riddance to the billions of humans on this planet that pollute and destroy the biosphere.
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Human beings are stupid creatures....

Unread postby Ibon » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 00:08:45

DesuMaiden wrote:
Good riddance to a BAD evolutionary experiment. Mankind is nothing more than a failed evolutionary experiment that destroyed most of this planet's species. Mankind is nothing more than an evolutionary dead end.

The end to mankind and good riddance to the billions of humans on this planet that pollute and destroy the biosphere.

ca·thar·sis
kəˈTHärsəs/
noun
the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong emotions.
synonyms: emotional release, relief, release, venting; More
2. purgation.

Desu, We are here at PO.com to witness your catharsis and lend support. Go ahead and spew it all out. Something afterwards will follow. I will say no more.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Herr Meier » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 07:55:50

DesuMaiden wrote:Mankind is NOT smarter than other animals.

Not sure about mankind, but you're for sure not smarter than my doorknob.
Herr Meier
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 08:47:17

Humans can be quite bright.
HUMANITY is no brighter than a termite colony.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Timo » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 09:29:52

Humans beings are stupid creatures......

This is news?

All i can say is welcome to reality.
Timo

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:00:34

:-) I'm Glad you got that off your chest DesuM Feel better now?
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 13:01:26

Ibon wrote:
DesuMaiden wrote:

ca·thar·sis
kəˈTHärsəs/
noun
the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong emotions.
synonyms: emotional release, relief, release, venting; More
2. purgation.

Desu, We are here at PO.com to witness your catharsis and lend support. Go ahead and spew it all out. Something afterwards will follow. I will say no more.

Read this paragraph

Ultimately the earth could no longer supply the raw materials needed for man's agriculture, industry or medicine, and as shortage of supply caused the collapse of one structure after another, his whole complex and interlocking social and technological edifice crumbled. Man, no longer able to adapt, rushed uncontrollably to his inevitable extinction

This is going to happen when our oil supplies are insufficient to meet our energy demand. We are running out of essential natural resources for our survival. Hence we are heading towards our own extinction because some stupid faggots can't learn to use birth control. People can't control their own population, so nature will have to control our population by culling most of the population. Most of the Earth's population will soon die because we overpopulated the earth to such a degree that there is no more resources for human civilization to function on.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby JuanP » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 13:58:57

Desu, I mostly agree, though I would word things differently to reach a wider audience. My wife of 25 years and I have no children. I had a Vasectomy and am now sterile for life. Vasectomies are the most comfortable and reliable birth control method available for men.
Condoms are great for preventing Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs, but they are not reliable enough as birth control, on their own, in my opinion. Using condoms is always advisable, but they fail every now and then with potentially huge implications.
I was raised a Catholic and I think that Catholicism and Islam are two of the main obstacles in the way of humanity's attempts to stop population growth.
Last edited by JuanP on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 14:03:43, edited 1 time in total.
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby cowpoke » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 14:01:37

Desu,

I've seen your posts over the last month and hope you can find some peace with this new found knowledge of yours. This is dark subject matter, I'm still not sure if this is some vector of a neurosis for me, a doom addiction if you will. I got into this stuff shortly after a good friend of mine died on his motorcycle almost 10 years ago.

Since I think you are still fairly young, the best advice I can give you is to find work or a vocation that will be useful to the clan as we go forward into the future. One that gives you the opportunity to meet other people and enjoy your life. People are good, humans are capable of incredible acts of kindness and love. There are enough profits of doom out there including me.

I think I've finally come to acceptance with the world in that God will truly reveal himself to us at some point this century. I equate God/Faith to the environment, and either He will provide for us or He will not. Just like becoming a sentient species on the planet took some luck, we're all going to need a little luck to get to the future.

Faith, Hope and Love.
Environment, Energy and Finance.

The funny thing is that I too thought I had found some new information that nobody else was aware of. The problem is that everybody knows and there ain't much we can do about it alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg

or if you prefer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

Take care buddy, this human life of yours is pretty fricken precious. You can transform this dark focus of energy into something amazing.
cowpoke
Wood
Wood

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 14:02:54

DesuMaiden wrote: Hence we are heading towards our own extinction because some stupid faggots can't learn to use birth control.
No the "faggots" don't need birth control it's the heteros that do. :roll:
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 14:18:59

JuanP wrote:Desu, I mostly agree, though I would word things differently to reach a wider audience. My wife of 25 years and I have no children. I had a Vasectomy and am now sterile for life. Vasectomies are the most comfortable and reliable birth control method available for men.
Condoms are great for preventing Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs, but they are not reliable enough as birth control, in my opinion.
I was raised a Catholic and I think that Catholicism and Islam are two of the main obstacles in the way of humanity's attempts to stop population growth.

Well, overpopulation will kill this planet. I don't know why human beings need more humans on this planet. There is already more than enough human beings.

Human beings have no natural predators or enemies. Whenever a population of any animal has no natural predators or enemies, their population goes into overshoot. This causes the population to exponentially grow. When the population grows beyond the carrying capacity of the environment, the species causes massive damage to the environment it lives on. The species depletes all of its natural resources it depends on for survival. When it depletes all of its natural resources it depends on survival, the population experiences a population crash. A population crash is when the population is drastically reduced by an overwhelming percentage in a very short amount of time.

There are 7 billion humans on this planet. That's several billion humans more than this planet can support. Without oil and fossil fuels, this planet might be able to support only a billion or two people. Due to the immense amount of damage we've done to the environment, it is unlikely this planet can support more than a billion people after fossil fuels becomes too expensive to extract.

Human beings are arrogant and stupid and believe that "mankind is very ingenious and he can come up with ways to defy the laws of nature. Mankind will not experience a population crash because he can just invent a new fuel source to power his industrial civilization". First of all, technology has its limitations. No matter how "smart" you think you may be without any natural resources, you are going to be **** beyond belieft. Humanity is screwed once he depletes all of the world's natural resources. Nothing will prevent this fact. For example, solar energy depends on certain precious metals in the earth's crust. Without it, then you can't create any solar panels. Without solar panels, you can't create solar energy.

Man can't defy the laws of nature forever. Our massive population growth during the past two centuries was man defying the laws of nature. But the laws of nature will eventually punish us. We are too **** stupid to control our population, and this will result in a Malthusian catastrophe. Billions of people will perish during the next couple of decades because man simply doesn't have anymore resources to power his industrial society.

The great dying will experience suffering never before seen in human history. Billions of people will die of starvation, war, famine, disease and chaos. I believe we will resort back to cannibalism once we run out of food.

Anyways good riddance to the failed evolutionary experiment known as Homo "Sapiens". I don't believe there is anything wise about homo sapiens, so why are we called the wise man? We are too stupid to control our own population. This results in homo sapiens over-depleting his natural resources. This results in man depleting all of the natural resources he depends on for survival. Without any natural resources left for his survival, mankind's population will be drastically reduced.

There is nothing wise about homo sapiens. I think humans should be called Homo Ignoramus because we are just so totally **** stupid lol.
Last edited by Tanada on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 00:04:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: profanity cut
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby inglorious » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 18:35:53

You noted it yourself, creatures with no predators and/or with access to an abundant supply of food will continue to increase their population until they go in to overshoot at which point the population crashes.

It's not our human wisdom that causes us to consume but our animal nature.

I equally agree that our technological trickery won't be our saviour, however technology plus some of our human wisdom being applied to making adjustments to our lifestyles before TSHTF will make the coming decades not as unpleasant as they could be.
inglorious
Wood
Wood

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 31 Oct 2014, 20:09:01

Believing in space colonisation as a path to eternity for our species is every bit as stupid, selfish & destructive a fantasy as anything cooked up by the followers of Ibrahim. Pseudo rationalism based on arguments such as Stephen Hawkins being very smart.

I have a problem with the fatalists such as the OP just as much as with the religious psychophants & tin can in space eternity questers. I can agree with much of what is said in the OP, but the conclusion is as other comments have mentioned, just a spew, a rant, someone dumping their emotional state onto a board, attention seeking.

Humanity is above all, a paradox. Evil, good, stupid, intelligent, hateful, loving, irresponsible, caring, destructive, constructive. The only species capable of destroying most life on the planet, the only species capable of repairing the damage done by its predecessors.

Our ancestors thrived with Stone Age technology in every environment, from the great deserts to the lofty mountains, only the polar extremes & deep oceans have proven mostly beyond our capabilities. Eventually techno society will fail. By then there might be only a tiny fraction of the species existing at the beginning of the Anthropocene. However, the idea that all humanity will be doomed as this failure occurs ignores many of our species core attributes. Crisis brings out the worst & best in humanity. How this eventual 'disaster' actually plays out is utterly unpredictable.

DM, look after your own sanity. Worrying, cursing others, anger, don't change anything any more than followers of Ibrahim whining about needing more stuff or wanting their enemies dead.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to Peak Oil Discussion