Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Great Lakes Nation: Part I

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Great Lakes Nation: Part I

Unread postby pablonite » Fri 16 Apr 2010, 09:55:38

"Post American World" Maybe Obama sees the writing on the wall?

Well the title doesn't mince words but I haven't read it and from the reviews it doesn't even look like a particularly good read. The purpose of these books is to hypothesize road maps for the future in true Hegelian fashion - a US president can now safely spend more time on international affairs than looking after his own country.

I don't have much of a personal opinion on Obama as an individual but I have no problem categorizing him.

He is an underling of Zbigniew Brzezinski. I couldn't care less if Obama is an ignorant puppet or a high level player with a deeper understanding because it is irrelevant when you start looking at the big picture.
pablonite
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Great Lakes Nation: Part I

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Wed 05 May 2010, 01:19:33

Any state that could elect Michelle Bachmann as a Congresswoman would not be a loss. But I can tell you Wisconsin and Michigan(as well as Canada) would not want you.

And keep your hands off our water.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics