Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Re: population control options

Unread postby truecougarblue » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 14:34:12

How about mandatory death penalty for any person convicted of a violent crime who also is proven to have a gang affiliation?

Another possibilty would be free heroin for all takers.
Cougar

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." - Brigham Young
truecougarblue
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 14:58:33

truecougarblue wrote:How about mandatory death penalty for any person convicted of a violent crime who also is proven to have a gang affiliation?

Those ideas are in general workable albeit you would have to start hanging peoples for parking offense to make a visible dent on population.

Free heroin for addicts - I think they have it in Switzerland.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Byron100 » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 15:08:17

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
truecougarblue wrote:How about mandatory death penalty for any person convicted of a violent crime who also is proven to have a gang affiliation?

Those ideas are in general workable albeit you would have to start hanging peoples for parking offense to make a visible dent on population.

Free heroin for addicts - I think they have it in Switzerland.

About the heroin, I heard about that too...their line of thinking goes like this...let the addicts do their thing out in the open, so everyone else can see how horrible the stuff really is, thereby scaring any potential users from ever trying the stuff in the first place.

As for making a sizable dent in the population, it's really going to take a super flu or some other deadly pandemic that takes out a lot of people in a single go. Even better, a pandemic that would make 90% of child bearing age women infertile worldwide.
Byron100
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby truecougarblue » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 16:03:00

I agree that for population control those ideas have their shortcomings, but think of the quality of life improvement for those of us who aren't violent gang bangers.

Plus don't you recall the story about the inner city math teacher that tried to give a test in terms his kids would understand? I believe one of the questions was:

Hector has knocked up 87.5% of the b!tches in his gang. If his gang has 32 b!tches, how many has Hector knocked up?

If Hector meets his end sooner, rather than later, how many fewer teen pregnancies will we see in his territory?
truecougarblue
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Ludi » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 18:25:17

None of the above

I'm in favor of incentives, not punishments.
Ludi

Unread postby Ferretlover » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 21:20:22

Thinking (babbling) out loud:
Could there be a possible choice, if something was mandated (fat chance) by TPTB, of allowing one healthy child per family... for awhile.. before or after a 'die-off"...
The only reason I think of this is because I am wondering what damage would be done to the human gene pool...
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby btu2012 » Fri 28 Sep 2007, 21:41:11

Ludi wrote:None of the above

I'm in favor of incentives, not punishments.

Can you list some of the incentives you have in mind ?The purpose of the thread is to see as many ideas as possible, please don't hold back.

Btu
only the paranoid survive
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jedinvest » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 13:42:28

I favor methods of more traditiional warrior societies where dying for one's tribe is an honor. Maybe we should bring back dueling and sacrifice. No kidding! Any suggestions for the first sacrifices to be offered -- I have some good ones myself?? ':twisted:'
jedinvest
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Ludi » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 17:30:18

What about one of the methods used by the Tikopian islanders - suicidal ocean voyages? Make your mark on history - die a hero!

But more seriously - free contraception on demand. Free vasectomies. Free tubal ligations. Tons of free family planning info, maybe door-to-door family planning help, counseling.

Paid for by the community for the good of the community.
Ludi

Unread postby Egomancer » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 17:43:43

War...

This insures that only the best fit survive...

Egomancer
Egomancer
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Ludi » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:02:08

Egomancer wrote:War...

:lol:

"The best fit" what nonsense. The most brutal, most capable of killing. Certainly not the best fit.

:roll:
Ludi

Unread postby btu2012 » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:07:07

Ludi wrote:What about one of the methods used by the Tikopian islanders - suicidal ocean voyages? Make your mark on history - die a hero!

But more seriously - free contraception on demand. Free vasectomies. Free tubal ligations. Tons of free family planning info, maybe door-to-door family planning help, counseling.

Paid for by the community for the good of the community.

I understand that's more or less how the UN tried to do it in Africa. They found that many Africans keep throwing away condoms because of magic beliefs.

I am afraid that in that sort of place one will need some measure of coercion to achieve anything.

Though you might be right that in the better educated parts of the world incentives and a high level of awareness (e.g. if the media were to talk openly about this) could suffice. The Chinese tried it this way in the 70s and it worked reasonably well (that's before they instituted their one child policy).

Btu
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ludi » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:15:43

Education by people from the community is key to reproductive planning, I think. You can't just go in from the UN, hand out condoms and expect folks to start using them. That's why I say it has to be community oriented, part of a holistic view of people and their place in the community and the living world.

You might find some useful info here:

http://www.populationconnection.org/

http://www.greenbeltmovement.org/
Ludi

Unread postby btu2012 » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:20:58

Ludi wrote:Education by people from the community is key to reproductive planning, I think. You can't just go in from the UN, hand out condoms and expect folks to start using them. That's why I say it has to be community oriented, part of a holistic view of people and their place in the community and the living world.

You might find some useful info here:

http://www.populationconnection.org/

http://www.greenbeltmovement.org/

Thanks for the links.

The problem is how to create such a community orientation in places like Bangladesh or Africa. It might need a complete change of culture.

Btu
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby btu2012 » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:25:55

Ludi wrote:
Egomancer wrote:War...

:lol:

"The best fit" what nonsense. The most brutal, most capable of killing. Certainly not the best fit.

:roll:

I have to agree with this. I bet Egomancer has no direct experience of the military or of war, that's why it's so easy for him to say such things.

Egomancer, nowadays they kill people with missiles and with bombs/rockets from airplanes, helicopters and tanks. Or from 40 miles away with projectiles from ship cannons. What does that have to do with fitness ?

No level of fitness will enable you to survive carpet bombing. Trust me, it's just blind luck.

Btu
Last edited by btu2012 on Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:32:36, edited 2 times in total.
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ludi » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:28:40

That's a weird idea. Generally folks in villages are very community oriented...

I'm not sure why you're worrying about folks in Bangladesh or Africa, personally. Are you planning to go into international aid or something? Or are you trying to make overpopulation THEIR problem? As far as resource use and stinking up the planet, the first world is far more overpopulated than undeveloped countries.

You might enjoy reading this speech by author Daniel Quinn, regarding population:

http://www.ishmael.com/Education/Writin ... tate.shtml
Ludi

Unread postby btu2012 » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:40:42

Ludi wrote:That's a weird idea. Generally folks in villages are very community oriented...

I'm not sure why you're worrying about folks in Bangladesh or Africa, personally. Are you planning to go into international aid or something? Or are you trying to make overpopulation THEIR problem? As far as resource use and stinking up the planet, the first world is far more overpopulated than undeveloped countries.

You might enjoy reading this speech by author Daniel Quinn, regarding population:

http://www.ishmael.com/Education/Writin ... tate.shtml

I don't blame them for the problem, but they are part of it together with the rich world. No I'm not into international aid.

I just want to understand what solutions would have support in a political environment in which there will be the will to act more forcefully (unlike today). I think that such a future is coming.

Btu
Last edited by btu2012 on Sat 29 Sep 2007, 19:32:53, edited 2 times in total.
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:55:15

btu2012 wrote: I just want to understand what solutions would have support in a political environment in which there will be the will to act more forcefully (unlike today). I think such a future is coming.
Btu

I don't think that there can be many solutions in a political or any other environment.
I think that religion's promises of 'a better life in the hereafter" are so firmly entrenched in the human mind that that form of 'something will save us' thinking makes problem-solving a wasted exercise for most.
It doesn't matter what religion-they ALL have "you will be rewarded" promises, so "don't worry about your life here, it doesn't matter..."
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby btu2012 » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 19:00:07

Ferretlover wrote:
btu2012 wrote: I just want to understand what solutions would have support in a political environment in which there will be the will to act more forcefully (unlike today). I think such a future is coming.
Btu

I don't think that there can be many solutions in a political or any other environment.
I think that religion's promises of 'a better life in the hereafter" are so firmly entrenched in the human mind that that form of 'something will save us' thinking makes problem-solving a wasted exercise for most.
It doesn't matter what religion-they ALL have "you will be rewarded" promises, so "don't worry about your life here, it doesn't matter..."

Unfortunately some fraction of the population needs to keep the show rolling without relying on such promises. I think that they will act quite forcefully when TSHTF, because the political landscape will change after that point.

Even a country like China could implement a one-child policy, I don't see why the West couldn't do it. We just have to reach the point where the bullshit talkers are marginalized, and that will happen without a doubt. Nothing concentrates the mind better than a survival-level threat.

Btu
Last edited by btu2012 on Sat 29 Sep 2007, 19:12:46, edited 2 times in total.
btu2012
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Sat 29 Sep 2007, 19:06:48

When TSHTF, I think we are all going to be surprised, even those of us who have been trying to determine the when, how and what-then of it...
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate