Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Re: Will the world population crash after oil is gone?

Unread postby Lore » Tue 14 Oct 2014, 09:49:58

I don't know Pops, the world can get book stupid pretty quick. It only takes a gap of one generation unable to educate the next.

Much of all that enabling technology relies on abundant cheap energy. It's no coincidence that the explosion in population coincides with the world's increased access to fossil fuels.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Re: Will the world population crash after oil is gone?

Unread postby Dybbuk » Tue 14 Oct 2014, 14:30:10

There are a lot of things, other than lack of oil, that can cause the world population to crash.

Whether the population will crash because of oil scarcity will depend a lot on whether there is plentiful primary energy from other sources. If we manage to get thorium-based nuclear energy up and running, it might be able to compensate for a lack of oil, by electrifying when we can and using various other portable fuels (synthetics, hydrogen, ethanol) when we can't.
Dybbuk
Peat
Peat

How did the population grow to over 7 billion people?

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 05:15:43

I believe it was largely because of fossil fuels being integrated into our food production. Without fertilizers made of natural gas (a fossil fuel) and machinery run by oil to produce and transport our food, we wouldn't be able feed 7 billion people. Because of using fossil fuels in our food production, we were able to exponentially increase our food production and thus exponentially increase our population. Without fossil fuels, we would only have 1.5 to 2 billion people alive on this planet instead of 7.2 billion people. Increased sanitation and break throughs in medicine decreased infant mortality which also helped increased our population. But fossil fuels integrated into our food production to increase food production is the main reason for there being over 7 billion people on this planet.
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: How did the population grow to over 7 billion people?

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 08:52:54

vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Paulo1 » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 09:52:50

Suggested Reading:

Lyrics to....When a Man Loves a Woman (Percey Sledge)

And then, voila...magic happens. And whether you can afford it or not, 9 months later :-D :cry: :x
Paulo1
Coal
Coal

Unread postby MonteQuest » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:25:42

Too much sugar was put into the petri dish.
A Saudi saying, "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

Unread postby JuanP » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:55:43

I got a smart answer for that one, but I will censor myself. :-D
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby MonteQuest » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 11:13:38

Petri dish post explained.

Overshoot becomes possible when a species encounters a rich and previously unexploited stock of resources that promotes its reproduction. After such an encounter, only predation and disease limit reproduction of the species.
A Saudi saying, "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

Unread postby noobtube » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 13:10:06

MonteQuest wrote:Petri dish post explained.

Overshoot becomes possible when a species encounters a rich and previously unexploited stock of resources that promotes its reproduction. After such an encounter, only predation and disease limit reproduction of the species.

That sounds like Americans when they stole Native Land, kidnapped African Labor, and fell ass backwards into free energy.

The Americans bred like rabbits and spread like a plague, eventually trying to consume everything on Earth.

Americans are THE OVER-population problem.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 13:21:40

MonteQuest wrote:Too much sugar was put into the petri dish.

What do you mean by sugar?
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Timo » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:44:53

So, in essence, ebola has been introduced into our petri dish to control the overshoot of our population. Am i understanding that right?
Timo

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:47:23

DesuMaiden wrote:

Calories? As in ff!
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:48:32

Timo wrote:

So, in essence, ebola has been introduced into our petri dish to control the overshoot of our population. Am i understanding that right?

For ebola WE are the sugar. It just fell in!

Got that right Monte?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Timo » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:51:59

DesuMaiden wrote:

If you must know, it is very common for a woman to whisper into her man's ear before they do the deed, "I love you sugar plum." Those words apparently lead to sex, which i also hear leads to 7 billion babies being born, sometimes in pairs, triplets, even octuplets. Ban those words in every language, and that solves the overpopulation problem.

I mean, seriously! Have you ever heard any romantic seduction begin with "I love you Nutrisweet plum"? That would be a definite mood killer. No babies resulting from those words. Nutrisweet in a petri dish does not produce babies!
Timo

Unread postby Timo » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:54:32

Newfie wrote:
Timo wrote:

For ebola WE are the sugar. It just fell in!

Got that right Monte?

Sweet Ebola, Newfie! Can i make a syrup out of that petri stew, or would that be cannabilism?
Timo

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 16:21:42

And it has nothing to do with the sweet milk from the breasts of nubile virgins?

:-D :-D :-D 8O :-D :-D :-D
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MonteQuest » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 16:32:58

noobtube wrote:That sounds like Americans when they stole Native Land, kidnapped African Labor, and fell ass backwards into free energy.

The Americans bred like rabbits and spread like a plague, eventually trying to consume everything on Earth.

Americans are THE OVER-population problem.

We are the most over-populated country in the world, yes. Yes, we used slaves and stole the land from the Indians, a history I've never been proud of; but we all "fell ass backwards" into oil.
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

Unread postby MonteQuest » Fri 07 Nov 2014, 16:36:52

DesuMaiden wrote:

If we take a petri dish of yeast and add a bunch of sugar to it, what happens is the yeast grows exponentially until they suddenly die in their own waste.
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate