Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

GE, Baker Merger Will Redefine Process Of Oil And Gas E&P

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 02 Dec 2017, 00:24:26

The NovaLT suite of products is designed to supplement an increasing trend for distributed power generation closer to the point of consumption. With efficiency between 80% and 90% in cogeneration applications, BHGE’s NovaLT family of gas turbines represent an advanced solution to produce heat and power. The modular built of the NovaLT16 significantly reduces customized engineering needs, which in turn enhances delivery time and saves total cost to customers. With a power turbine speed of 7,800 rpm, it is ideally suited for pipeline compression—with direct coupling to the latest pipeline compressors featuring high-performance stages and 89% or higher compressor efficiency. (Source: Baker Hughes, a GE company) 142 2 Upstream. Midstream. Downstream. Fullstream? When two uber-large companies merge and bring different pieces of the puzzle together, maybe it’s

Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Return to Energy Technology