Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Dealing with disbelief

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Re: Dealing with disbelief

Unread postby send_oil_please » Thu 16 Feb 2006, 14:25:46

"The Book of Mother Nature" - the story of who we are, why we are, how we got here and where we might we be going. The Story of Homo sapian (Homo=same, sapian = thinker .... "HERD" of saps that thinks they have control of themselves and their destiny, and for 6 millinium has believed he is godz gift to creation).

I am putting together a series of Books to give my children to try and give them a more rational view of he world, to go along with any metaphysical stuff they will likely be exposed to as they grow up.

I am including the 3 or 4 Books from currently most populous religions. Also a few on other, lesser known religions (e.g. jungle peoples) and something on the history of religion (Will and Arial Durant).

The rest will be Cobbled together bits and pieces written by Rational Thinking Homo Da Saps that explain where we are in current history and why were are here. That of course dovetails with the metaphysical stuff- explains what,why,etc we did in the distant past.

Science on Trial by Douglas Futyuma must head the list to explain Evolution, as well as debunk the metaphysicists Creationists anti-reason methods (modern Sophists).

There could be many substitutions for each book but basically it would break down into three sections:

(1) Human Nature as an Animal and some of it's extremes: Desmond Morris x2, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and Madness of Crowds, Culture of Narcissism;

(2) Human Civilizations - Ebb and Flow and experiments in complex societies (learning to walk in evolutionary terms, and need periods of 'rest' - periods where growth is maxed out and new resources for energy and matter are required... rome to present): Collapse of Complex Societiess, Penniless Billionaires and finally The Great Wave. You can see both normal and Extremes of unusual behavior and failed attempts in the past - and you really do see how History Rhymes again and again.

(3) Science and Reason (Science on Trial) - science and reason are Weapons or Tools Just like Metaphysical Religions (BOTH can be used to build or to destroy), a Thought Process to understand our Universe and our place in it - AND help explain why we Act Like Stupid Animals.

Like metaphysical religions it does change over time due to NEW verifiable information. BUT UNLIKE A Metaphysic Religions, it doesn't change based on the whims of the current popular orthodoxy of the majority (i.e. NO POPULAR Public Votes on what is and is not reality - no votes for dogs and cats either PETA lovers. BUT U can Vote on how we use the information... build a bomb or a energy plant for example...).

One final addition I just thought of: Mark Twains, "Letters From Earth" - most importantly the chapters by Arch Angle Satan/Lucifer.

HA - AND ONE SONG === Sympathy for the Devil. Best History Lesson in 5 minutes you'll ever listen to IMHO.
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Fri 17 Feb 2006, 17:29:13

Reading a few more posts, ....

There is a LOT of fear here... so everyone better start carrying a Bigger Stick... and remember that Euphoria and Fear can lead you to overestimate the problems you are facing individually. You probably have many more options that you realize. And you should SEROUSLY think about your personal worst-case scenerio and accept it as a possiblility. Also, remember that during these events there is ALWAYS a huge Transfer of the remaining Wealth ... there were many Millionaires created coming out of Blow-Offs like these in the past. It will not be different this time. Civilization will continue to Exist in Patches at the very worst. You are NOT what you do for a living now, where you live now, etc. You are a CRITTER no different than the deer that starve or are eaten or survive to mate the next year. You are NOTHING but Responsible for yourself and the instructions you Carry for Her (Mother Nature that is).

For Shock And AWE on the Psycholgical scale consider some of the examples in books on previous periods like this (I see a couple book ideas on this thread I have to look into myself). Penniless Billionaires is outstanding in this area - and also in the type of thinking of peoples who went through this in the past. The Finger Pointing stuff is always interesting and it's not unusual to find there were NO villians - it was simply the end of that "Growth Wave."

The Great Wave, Price Revolutions and the Rythm of History by David Hacket Fischer is excellent for seeing how these Human/Economic/Cultural Growth Waves appear and form over time through history. These periods are easily tracked best by PRICES because prices are always important, even if the Currency is bales of wheat and loin clothes are in fasion. The most extensive records in written history are PRICES.

And the most important message from that book is "Homo sapian trips when He starts thinking He is a "Wave Maker" instead of a "Wave Rider" (Fischer).

For Suicides... We all know there will not be enough NIPPLES to go around and all of us Pups will have to struggle a bit. No need to PANIC... LOOK at how long those Waves roll, it takes time and because there are so many possibilities you can't "time it." Especially the Big Grand Super Cycles... "weeeee !!!" ... just like a Great Roller Coaster it is scary, BUTBUTBUT...

We are LUCKY to BE ALIVE TO WITNESS THIS... this is The Highest Peak of Civilization Yet. Look back and see that 99.999% of the time Peoples Never Knew What Hit Them... You Are Here no and can watch this Very Natural Ecological phenomena happen, and hopefully eat your popcorn while doing so (if you can get where it is "SAFER" - who knows where "Safe" is, sort of like tag and "goal" or whatever when we were kids).

SUICIDES - See Japan, which Fell Into the Economic-Hole-O-Hades a decade before us and is pretending to be crawling out now. They have one of the highest suicide rates and doing it on-line is becoming alarming fasionable... ("good, fewer contestants left," says Mother Nature, she doesn't give a feces if you want to quit or not, "titbabies, grow up...." she says).

You Are Here, however, you can check out anytime you like - just like one of our late local PrincipAls who after being fired for sexual harrassment committed suicide at school, leaving his wife and 3 kids left to try and figure out what happened and to pick up the pieces ... what a HERO... (pathetic and sad to have an ego so fragile ... too much Unreality TV Conditioning brought to you by Culture Narcissist Networks...)

There Will Be Riots, Riots in the Streets. Over Food and Energy, Across the Nation, a chance for Folks to Meet. But remember, it's not going to just erupt one day across the world. Most riots will probably start with simple protests gone bad (e.g. 4 dead in ohio) or angry protests ('68 Demolib Convention). They will be infrequent and Far betweenat first.

And at some point in time it is reasonably probable (IMHO) that Here in the Western World, where your Skinney Girls are going to become even Skinnier, we will no doubt have our own Little Somalias... broke cities with areas lost to marial law/gangs for at least short periods of time... we've all read about the piracy etc that is likely to occur here and there increasingly over time along coasts. Imagine LA as it SLOWLY decays... until the Million $$/Square Centimeter apartments are trashed and/or burned and people eventually Start Over and get it righter this time.

There will be places of refugee... but they are not likely to be taking in Refugees... birdz flu ya know, an only so much to go around already ya know, nothin' personal, just keep movin' on to the next town...

Pick your Tribe Now. The more they Look, Sound, Smell, Feel and Taste Like You the better (Mother Nature programmed us to discriminate and be prejudiced for a reason and she does NOT care if you are politically correct or not).

There is time to adjust yet. You can adjust on your own now or wait until Mother Nature forces you to adjust (she wants you to learn to take responsibility for yourself, not let some local official do it, and to be able to shrug off disappointment and git up and try to take another step again...)

I have something called Generalized Anxiety. It destroyed many lives in both sides of my family in past generations. The slight Obsessive/compulsive patterns made me Zero in on this topic when a friend mentioned it and I could not stop looking into after that if I had wanted to. The truth is, Mother Nature keeps "bad" genes around because they are Only Bad in some situations, but they can be VERY beneficial in other situations... like this Very Rare type of event in history, We ADHD types Act as Canaries in a Coal Mine.... maybe that is a somewhat common trait of our particular Herd.

I just keep reminding myself that Canaries also frequently Die First. Or later when the raving lunatics stray from their former Morally Superior Paths and burn us alive because we "Didn't Tell Them in Time" or wipe their butts and spoon feed 'em...

"HEY BUDDY, you was busy sittin at the bar at closing time and I was the Designated Driver sittin' in the car - the one you was laughing at 'cuz I was "missing the party" hahahaha..."

how does that go about the ant and grass hopper and which one laughed first and cried last... ???

Just remember what the HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy says on the Cover: "Don't Panic". I have that taped to my computer monitor .
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby PenultimateManStanding » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 01:20:14

send_oil_please wrote:HA - AND ONE SONG === Sympathy for the Devil. Best History Lesson in 5 minutes you'll ever listen to IMHO.
A couple of fine posts here, send_oil_please. I read them with interest.
THE ROLLING STONES lyrics - "Sympathy For The Devil"
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
What's me name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
PenultimateManStanding
Expert
Expert

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 04:38:28

The Last of the 'Penta'-peds left standing... at one of our very own Ground Zeros ... preparing to hunt the Omega Man ... or maybe to become the Omega Man ???

Lol. What on earth are you doing there so close to The Day and The Hour?

I like dealing with disbelief now. When people say The Mother of All Energy Crises is just in my head I say, "you Dis go on Believin' dat if you want but I'm sticking to my story" and then turn away and order one burbon, one scotch and one beer.

Even if you get the horses to the water they very rarely drink. If you are too emphatic they mistake you for a free-lance Hare Krisna with a massiah complex.

One HORRIBLE Cost of trying to "help others see the light" is that they will constantly tear at your own resolve and self-esteem. No matter who you are the constant lack of support or even out-right discouragemnet or ridicule from people whose opinions you normally trust is very draining emotionally. I think I am finally truly out of that phase now.

But only because I continued to look at how others behaved during Mass Delusions of the past and realized I could not have changed many minds back then under similar circumstances anymore than I can change minds under the current Delusion.

Not my job, ain't gonna do it... I was not elected, or hired and paid to fix this problem for anyone and, thank godz, I personally am not responsible for it (only my personal contributions to The Drain, which decline daily... ;).
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby katkinkate » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 06:00:42

Heineken wrote:.... I've thought of starting some sort of agrarian, hippie-esque community here when my parents are gone, but it's probably just idle dreaming . . . impractical . . . dangerous . . . crazy.

Do it!! Don't wait till your parents are gone, it might be too late. Start planning now, make contacts and build the infrastructure... Do it!!
Kind regards, Katkinkate

"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops,
but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."
Masanobu Fukuoka
katkinkate
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby PenultimateManStanding » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 11:49:00

send_oil_please wrote:
I like dealing with disbelief now. When people say The Mother of All Energy Crises is just in my head I say, "you Dis go on Believin' dat if you want but I'm sticking to my story" and then turn away and order one burbon, one scotch and one beer.
Of course the barflies are going to shrug off the guy who tells them 'bout The End of Everything. We could probably do an analysis of all the different types of situations in which Person A tells Person B about Peak Oil. The permutations are extensive. The crackpot in the bar is just one of many dynamics this can fall under. Then again, the "what's really going to happen" factor is still an unknown. Trouble, certainly, TEOTWAWKI, maybe. Let's consider a scene in a classy drinking establishment and a conversation with Person B who happens to be an educated individual:

B: Oh come on, people have been predicting that oil supplies would run out since they started drilling for it.

A: True, but unless there's some kind of infinite supply down in the Earth somewhere, it is going to happen eventually.

B: Yeah, OK. But probably not in our lifetime.

A: You're making assumptions because that's what you want to happen.

B: And you're making assumptions, too, because you want the oil to run out.

A: OK, OK, but you do admit, don't you, that we've got real serious problems if it happens anytime soon?

B: No, not really. We'll switch to alternative energy or something.

A: That's not going to work.

B: Why not? I heard Bush say we'll use switchgrass and make ethanol.

A: We have a bunch of alternatives. But if you take them all together they can only give us a small fraction of the energy we get from oil. And besides, we use more coal and wood now than we ever did. We could grow crops for energy on the entire planet and not get the energy we get from oil by a long shot.

B: Man, you're a pessimist.

A: Yeah, maybe. But this thing spooks me. Everybody thinks that technology is the answer to our energy problem. But technology just uses energy, it doesn't make it. Gotta have something to burn, you know?

B: Jesus, bartender, another one.

A: Yeah, here too.

B: OK, so what makes you think we're running out of oil now? The price just came down, didn't it?

A: People sure do forget how cheap it was just awhile ago.

B: If we were running out then the price would go skyhigh. No, you're reaching here. I don't buy it.

A: You're right about that. I don't understand that myself. The only thing I can figure is the traders are in denial or something.

B: You can call it denial, but they would probably call you a fanatic doom&gloomer. A fringe whackjob.

A: Ha ha! I wish that's what it was.

B: I hope so too. Chill, man. Have another drink.

A: Don't mind if I do.

B: Maybe we can get methane from the landfills.
PenultimateManStanding
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Revi » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 17:37:20

I have given up on trying to convince people. They can't hear me. They certainly aren't doing anything to save themselves, so even if they heard me they aren't convinced enough to do anything. I heard that some of the Jews that saw the deathcamps came back to the ghetto and tried to tell people that this was happening. Most people didn't believe them, and didn't take action until it was too late. I make a point of acting before the crisis comes. Most people don't. They don't even know what we're talking about. That may be a good thing. We still have time to improve our personal situations before peak oil hits. Check out the Oil Drum if you want to see the top of the peak. There's a graph that shows the high point for last year. It looks like slightly less than 85 million barrels per day may end up being the high point for the planet. I showed it to quite a few people and they got it immediately. I think peak oil is seeping into the mainstream now. If we are at the peak that will get their attention!
Revi
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JoeCoal » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 18:42:31

I've made a few converts. One is a GI who just got back from Iraq, another is a classic "Dumb Blond" who is actually a genius but she hides it.

I start by saying that I'm a real skeptic, and that I have a great crap detector. Then I say, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't convince myself that Peak Oil was nonsense. It's real.

Then I have them Google "peak oil" and take a look at LATOC.

The fear in their eyes is often quite remarkable... 8O
Good night, and good luck...
JoeCoal
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Liamj » Sat 18 Feb 2006, 20:40:39

I spent a few hours y'day standing on a stall at Melb. Sustainable Living Festival, actually engaged with maybe two dozen people, none of whom challenged the fact of peaking or that would cause probs. One was a WA wheat farmer who confirmed that sowing is/will be down 5-15% in his district due to fuel+fertiliser costs & poor rainfall outlook. Another guy 'in plastics' i go to stick around by pointing out maybe oil is valuable to burn, should keep it to make plastics. The oil poster http://www.oilposter.org/ makes a great prop.
Liamj
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby seahorse2 » Mon 20 Feb 2006, 16:01:14

I just stand on a busy street corner with a sign around my neck saying "repent, the end is near" and a megaphone telling everyone to move to the nearest shelter.
seahorse2
Expert
Expert

Unread postby send_oil_please » Mon 20 Feb 2006, 16:59:20

Culture Shock is what this is like for those of us aware of this problem at this time. We are trying to deal with this mentally, financially etc, to prepare for the coming collision of Parallel Universes so to speak. And at the same time, all of the people we know and trust and love are Not preparing and worse yet, mildly hostile to our preparations.

We really do look like lunatics to them - the Soldier-of-Fortune types or worse, Y2K-Rejects Looking for The Next Excuse to build a bomb shelter, or they mistake us for "greenies looking for a cause"...

We have one foot in each period, the last century and the present one. The Herd has both feet firmly planted in the last century and really is completely unaware of the coming shift.

The sad fact is the others in our Greater Herd can't possibly understand our point of view yet. It's as though we are asking them to live like the Amish - what on earth for ?!?!?!

Most of their lives and the last 25 years of the lives of their parents have been spent in the Last Centuries Frame of Mind - We OverCome All obsticles including Energy Crises... Civilization does Nothing But Grow, Grow,Grow...

"Forgive them Mother, for they know not what they do..."

Famous last words ... lol
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 18:50:19

(for what you are about to, or might prefer to avoid, read(ing):
"In other words, some day, Mother Nature will be the Final Judge of this Charade we are currently playing because Someone Could Not Leave Well-Enough Alone. And I will File My Charges with The Mother when that dayze comes - )
----------------------------

If and When I "go to the light"

I want you to know in my religion/culture there is a Judas-F'ed-Christ law in which Judas-Priests or Priestesses can be charged with sedition of children's minds with extremely dangerous propaganda.

If and When I "go to the light"

There, in my culture/religion's Land Of The_Cryers_of_HOLYSHITthatstormISbearingDownonUSlikeHubberSaiditWould

There be lawz that deal with herds like yours and it's members.
I will request extradition from My Landz of the LightHeaded and Skeered Straights.
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 19:06:25

Your Law Man is a (genitalia).

Your Courts are for (genitalia).

Your laws are as temporary as this pathetic mess of a civilization is.

You, my former (mate), turned out to be a confused and bewildered and untrustable mate. You Brought your Law, and your lAW won... the battle... but not the war... ohno,motheralwayswinsthewar ... sshshhh don't tell 'em yet - more "GARBAGE" theywill give the LightHEaded and Skeered Straights NOW and which WE can SELL BACK TO THEM as TREASURE later when Mother Changes Seasons when they least expect it... pour, pour little wave riders_who_no_not_what_they_due(owe)... pour them Mother, Pour Them Into YOUR bag-O-bodies...)

You and I have planted Very Good Seeds in this garden. I hope the Seasons are good to and for them.

Gubermints are like (mates) who meddle in things they know nothing about and then wonder why they fall like dominoes in time. Wave Riders who mistake themselves for Wave Makers ( Wave metaphor by davidfischer, not mine).
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby 90PercentAwake » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 19:12:30

I took the time to send an email to a local talk show host who talks about gas prices at least once a month. Because of a certain congressman that is co-sponser of HR 507, I honestly believe I can grab a little of the talk show hosts attention. I will let you know as to how this all goes.
90PercentAwake
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 19:31:29

(I'll let youse know how this turns out for this critter 90%awakemostofthetimeanywayz,,, ....,,, I'll let you know how it turns out for the Critter_theu_bound_and_gaged like a dog)

The Wroteinhaste Guidelines of your Lordz Land-O-Lost-Lakes-and-Gardens.... these guidelines I cannot understand 4 they do speaketh to me clearly NOT!! Damnedable cursed Riddles of Vulgar Vaguaries to me.

I will continue to seek guidance from My Masters until told to Shut Up and Lay Down by the Masters or until I their Mutt-4-Now understands his newly Undefined Territory (where to drop My Decarbonated Waste Products Ma ??? WHERE NOW BROWNCOWS ???!!).

The Masters In Whom I Now Place My Trust... and My Children's Future Lives, as long and happy as I may PRAY TO THE MOTHER to be.

Allahdis and Allahdat Mother-O-Mine.

Gubermints are like (mates) who meddle in things they know nothing about and then wonder why they fall like dominoes in time. Wave Riders who mistake themselves for Wave Makers ( Wave metaphor by davidfischer, not mine).
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 20:19:13

Wish Your Were Here to welcome me to the machine...

Animals!!!! pigs, meeces w/fleas and ticks, sheep, dogs...

and of course then there is daHINTS To the Question asked for the Equation 42. The Hints from dorothy's home statementmakers about the ONE and only MANSAP who Knew... He (who) Knew more than me or You ... and drew THE CURVE that Shook Atlases STupid TVWATCHIN HEAD as well as kicked very hard ATLASES HUMptyDumpster-for-bodily-DEPOSITIONS-od-carbonicwastes. The CURVE THAT even shook ATLass'S HorsesandMen !!!!.... Found Atlas's Achilles Heel and ...,

weellll doggies, ... wellnow what ???...Well NOW We Shall adjorn to the Roomz Builted for the Eating of the Popcorn and the Watching and the Riding OF the Wave (the Best WE can with What little we currently have)...

BECAUSE WE... the self-pitying pious ones who-seek-to-wet-onthines-carpet-to-say--- **"" HEY, SOMTHIN's BURNIN'... HEY-Yeah - You There AquaLunge, put the damned fire out or let me out to pee here, Okay ?!?! Mr. Sapien-says-what???? (Idiots...where was that vent agin...).""**

WE are the cursed ONEZ who are the Luckiest homo saps EVER to live so far.... we may laugh now first and cry from then on, but at least WE SAW WHAT HIT us this time by godz you bet we did...

All before and all to come-2-late will Miss The Latest-Greatest and GeOlogically Speaking Wink-Blink of and EyE Transition

Gottzya popCORN ! gottzay popcorn, here - sit right up and WATCH the Greatest Wave Yet the earth has seen by this latest CHump Chimp critter to THink He MAKES THE FUCKING WAVES and might end up drowning... just like all the other Onez...

The other ones that did NOT have a Highly Developed Cortex withWITCHES played with and was squandered by the funniest species yet.

aaahh... ah, and don't forget that Wave thingy Quote and waveeffects on Familial Relations of Every Third Kind. Seriously, we are critters, you better not pout, you better not cry, you better not pissnmoan Mother Is Telling you Why.
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby send_oil_please » Sat 25 Feb 2006, 20:26:45

What the HADES is this "tar sands" crap ?!?!

ANOTHER FUNKY BEAN counter in myne eye DOCTOR my eyes have seen enough... thankyouforyourconsideration

please remove all my posts at your liesure (oopps, sp?) or not as you see fit homeplatesweepersthankyouse agin....

deadbonedrysand or no rank WSFE or you Rank and WREak havoc GRADIENT MAKERS where none should be existing.

I fucking mean it.

<OUT>
send_oil_please
Wood
Wood

Unread postby FossilFool » Sun 26 Feb 2006, 02:06:28

I told my mother and she just says that there's always been doomsayers in every time. I responded that this is a geological problem. I told her that even billionaires are concerned about this. She still refuses to believe it. She says that these paranoid survival types were always around and they aren't really living. But I can't ever really live happily if I'm so insecure about something and wasn't doing anything to prepare for it. She worked so hard in her life and has given me so much. I can't bear to think that she worked all that time and might not get a pension even.
FossilFool
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Revi » Mon 27 Feb 2006, 14:09:20

Hard to understand what we are saying for the average person. Better to whisper what's going on to a few people and prepare for what's coming. Who cares if they believe you or not? My own mother doesn't believe me at all either. I tried to tell them to shrink their cars. What did they get when they had the chance to trade in? Another Jeep cherokee. Did they hear me? Yes, I think. Did they believe it? No way.
Revi
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby MfromAmsterdam » Tue 28 Feb 2006, 14:27:18

send_oil_please wrote:

"What the HADES is this "tar sands" crap ?!?!

ANOTHER FUNKY BEAN counter in myne eye DOCTOR my eyes have seen enough... thankyouforyourconsideration

please remove all my posts at your liesure (oopps, sp?) or not as you see fit homeplatesweepersthankyouse agin....

deadbonedrysand or no rank WSFE or you Rank and WREak havoc GRADIENT MAKERS where none should be existing.

I fucking mean it."

So fuck me. Please. I hate to be B-deel. Stop shitting me. I mean, how long have we sheeps got? 1 month? Six weeks?

Aaahh f-it.

The best,

Michel
MfromAmsterdam
Wood
Wood

PreviousNext

Return to Medical Issues Forum