Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 1

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 1

Unread postby M_B_S » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 05:53:28

After all calculations made i call to vote for Trump for President of the USA!
The Enemy of our all Civilisation is not in the East (Russia+China)
Russia is not attacking us here in EU / USA it's the radical Islam
We must defend our borders with full force against any illegal mass migration.
Overpopulation is one of the most dangerous reasons to ignite civil unrest and war when resources decline.
PEAK OIL! graphics
Last edited by Ferretlover on Sat 20 May 2017, 18:27:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Excessive space removed; spelling corrected.
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Re: +++VOTE TRUMP!+++

Unread postby Paulo1 » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 08:49:54

Deleted off topic name calling = text.
Last edited by Ferretlover on Sat 20 May 2017, 18:29:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted off topic name calling + text.
Paulo1
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby ennui2 » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 09:31:06

Deleted off topic text.
Last edited by Ferretlover on Sat 20 May 2017, 18:31:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted off topic text.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
permanently banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:04:12

ennui2 wrote: Just as Six appears to have finally left the site for good, hopefully M_B_S does the same.

Is your goal to kill off this site by attacking people and getting them to leave?

That would explain a lot. :idea:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby careinke » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:14:02

Plantagenet wrote:
ennui2 wrote: Just as Six appears to have finally left the site for good, hopefully M_B_S does the same.

Is your goal to kill off this site by attacking people and getting them to leave?

That would explain a lot. :idea:

Enui2s only goal is to disrupt other peoples goals. Sort of like when you are 18 months old, and find lots of fun knocking down blocks. It's fun, but really produces nothing. Usually, as the child matures, she learns it's much more satisfying to build with the blocks. Some never get it.
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Fission
Fission

Unread postby ennui2 » Thu 01 Sep 2016, 13:11:21

Plantagenet wrote:Is your goal to kill off this site by attacking people and getting them to leave?

If they aren't interested in the main topic, why should they be here?

M_B_S starting thread after thread with WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the topic header is irrelevant. There's been war since the dawn of time. War is not peak-oil.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
permanently banned

Unread postby M_B_S » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 02:45:21

Trump catches up to Clinton, latest Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has pulled into an effective tie with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, erasing a substantial deficit as he consolidated support among his party’s likely voters in recent weeks, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos national tracking poll released Friday.

The poll showed 40 percent of likely voters supporting Trump and 39 percent backing Clinton for the week of Aug. 26 to Sept. 1. Clinton's support has dropped steadily in the weekly tracking poll since Aug. 25, eliminating what had been a eight-point lead for her........
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN1182PT
:idea:
When 911 oil war criminals like Wolfowitz/Bush support Clinton it is better to vote for Trump
M_B_S
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Tanada » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 08:28:32

Now is when the polls start to matter, the kids are going back to school and summer vacations are over so the people who will actually vote in November will start paying attention to the candidates now.
I should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write, balance accounts, build a wall, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby jedrider » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 14:44:52

As I see it, a vote for either major party means we will never get out of this BAU loop. I don't see Trump being an effective President, which is probably good. Neither do I see that with Hillary, another good. I think that every vote for a third party will resonate because people are herd animals: Someone has to start the transition to the rejection of both our major parties, but most are afraid, or just incapable, of being the first to do so.

Trump was a rejection of a major party in itself, because he will still rely upon the mechanism of Republican party leadership. Let's face it, that Trump is a Brand and nothing else.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 04 Sep 2016, 11:50:12

Trump is opposing those powers that be, exposing 911 and war of terror.
Nato and the rest of UN doing what they do best, dope guns oil money mob to keep wealth in a few hands.

Not that it matters in face of abrupt CC.
Whitefang
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby evilgenius » Sun 04 Sep 2016, 12:37:16

Trump is an ass candle of the brightest magnitude, but what is going on isn't so much about Trump. He makes a good pick for those who feel disenfranchised. The guy is pretty smart, he can detect that trend and parlay it.

I will make a prediction, that if he wins for a while the quote about town will be, "You're fired." That is, that will be the quote from most people's mouths until they actually are fired, then the irony will cause them to be still.

I think the deepest underlying reason for the current problems is not essentially economic, but idealistic. I think it has to do with the failure of our political/moral philosophy to reconcile the state and the individual, what extent they ought to rule over various sectors of life and when. Trump is merely appealing to those who believe, like Grover Nordquist, that the Federal Government ought to be small enough that it can be drowned in the bathtub. Them, and those who have accepted that certain segments of society, like the military or(tacitly) corporate welfare, are better off with a strong Federal Government, but not any of the other segments. People don't separate the myth from the truth when they romanticize rugged individualism. Nobody makes it on their own, but it isn't wrong to appreciate how much of one's success is due to their own effort. He's also got the Alex Jones crowd by the nuts. If they are going to think with their conspiracy dicks, then they had best be prepared to be led by someone who can grasp their conspiracy nuts.
evilgenius
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 06 Sep 2016, 08:35:40

Cousin of Saudi Ambassador killed fighting for ISIS in Iraq
By Leith Fadel - 06/09/2016

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/co ... isis-iraq/

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/huma-abedi ... omen-book/

As secretary of state, women’s-rights champ Hillary Clinton not only spoke at a Saudi girls school run by her top aide Huma Abedin’s ­anti-feminist mother, but Clinton invited the elder Abedin to participate in a State Department event for “leading thinkers” on women’s issues.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-crow ... gn/217172/

Saudi Crown Prince: We Fund 20% Of Clinton’s Presidential Campaign
The Saudi crown prince reportedly said that over the years his country has always financially supported both Republican and Democratic candidates.
By teleSUR | June 13, 2016

:idea: :x
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 06 Sep 2016, 11:19:19

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_poli ... index.html

Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.
How Donald Trump could win

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... s-n2214263

A new CNN poll shows Republican Donald Trump has closed an 11-point gap with Democrat Hillary Clinton and leads her nationally in the race for the White House by two points.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/us/po ... .html?_r=0
New National Poll Shows Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Essentially Tied
By ALAN RAPPEPORTSEPT. 6, 2016

:!: :idea:
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby M_B_S » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 02:00:44

Donald Trump got the backing of 88 retired U.S. generals and admirals Tuesday.

“It is a great honor to have such amazing support from so many distinguished retired military leaders,” Trump said in a statement. “Keeping our nation safe and leading our armed forces is the most important responsibility of the presidency.”

The list of admirals and generals who signed the letter includes four 4-star and 14 3-star flag officers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /89903958/
:!:
M_B_S
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby wildbourgman » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 08:28:32

If the establishment of both corrupt parties hate Trump (and they do) then I'm voting Trump. Trump is not any other way, shape or form my kind of candidate, but he'll have to do. I personally think that we'll have an economic collapse either way, so why not piss off TPTB and poke them in the eye while we all go down together.
wildbourgman
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby M_B_S » Fri 09 Sep 2016, 03:07:30

wildbourgman wrote:If the establishment of both corrupt parties hate Trump (and they do) then I'm voting Trump. Trump is not any other way, shape or form my kind of candidate, but he'll have to do. I personally think that we'll have an economic collapse either way, so why not piss off TPTB and poke them in the eye while we all go down together.

YEAH!

Vote Trump

Hillary could be a Saudi Islamist puppet. :idea:

http://christiandaily.com/article/top-s ... /56564.htm

A top imam in Saudi Arabia has called for the killing of Christians, Shia Muslims, and Jews in a prayer broadcast at the Masjid al-Haram mosque.
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Tanada » Fri 09 Sep 2016, 08:48:06

M_B_S wrote:
wildbourgman wrote:If the establishment of both corrupt parties hate Trump (and they do) then I'm voting Trump. Trump is not any other way, shape or form my kind of candidate, but he'll have to do. I personally think that we'll have an economic collapse either way, so why not piss off TPTB and poke them in the eye while we all go down together.

YEAH!

Vote Trump

Hillary could be a Saudi Islamist puppet. :idea:

http://christiandaily.com/article/top-s ... /56564.htm

A top imam in Saudi Arabia has called for the killing of Christians, Shia Muslims, and Jews in a prayer broadcast at the Masjid al-Haram mosque.

I wanted to see the whole picture so I dug through the web till I found it. Surprisingly Google has blocked it from viewing.
Huma Costs (640x330).jpg
Huma small
Huma Costs (640x330).jpg (152.24 KiB) Viewed 14262 times
I should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write, balance accounts, build a wall, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 09 Sep 2016, 14:54:21

I right click, open image, works fine from down under.
SeaGypsy
Expert
Expert

Unread postby M_B_S » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 03:32:50

+++VOTE TRUMP+++

Trump is total correct CLINTON is like MERKEL

From Europe to America - The Caliphate Muslim Trojan Horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TODT5hvuNkM

Europe is once more under massiv Islamic TERROR Attack

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/notre ... france-fr/

The 911 Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh28XcnpzX4
M_B_S
Fission
Fission

Unread postby evilgenius » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 11:54:50

What a load of absolute trash! I was talking to a friend of mine, who is a devote Christian, the other day. He's normally open minded, but is subject to a whole lot of perverse political indoctrination as well. He thinks Huma Abedin is Hillary's lesbian lover, if you can believe that. If she isn't that, then she is certainly some kind of villain. Her family, though among the most liberal of Muslims, must also be villains. You know what's really funny, the Christians, who are so instrumental in cajoling or otherwise influencing battered women to stay with their abusive partners and in subjugating women before the altar of infant rights, have berated her for not leaving her husband before now. And they launched the same assault on Hillary for not leaving Bill. What a bunch of hypocrites!

In the interest of full disclosure I have to tell you that I do call myself a Christian. For me, though, that doesn't mean I can't tell the truth. Nor does it mean that I have to take a particular world or political view simply because a bunch of people supposedly in charge say so or try to intimidate me with the size of their religious penises. Ah, but maybe this kind does not come out except by prayer and fasting? That means that maybe delusions of this grand magnitude within individuals and proposed by some sort of group thought or coercion can't be relieved except that a person engage in intellectual honesty and introspection.
evilgenius
Fission
Fission

Next

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics