Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Can the power structures of this planet be redeemed?d

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Can the power structures of this planet be redeemed?d

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 17:38:02

Who is Camacho?
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Cog » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 19:27:33

You are asking me to connect with people, as sizable number of which who would kill me in an instant if they had the chance.

You are never going to reach the level of connectivity that you seek outside the tribal structure.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 19:38:41

onlooker wrote:Who is Camacho?

Watch 'Idiocracy'. Dude from a few years ago accidentally travels to a few years forward, the world is utterly overwhelmed with morons who elect slightly above morons as rulers. Their doom is in progress through believing sports drinks are the right thing for people & crops. They call ordinary water 'toilet water'. It's worth a watch.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby americandream » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 19:39:09

Cog wrote:You are asking me to connect with people, as sizable number of which who would kill me in an instant if they had the chance.

You are never going to reach the level of connectivity that you seek outside the tribal structure.

Patience Cog my little Muslim boy. History has to first make you bourgeoise as it has your brother in moongod land and you both WILL become bourgeoise in time.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ennui2 » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 20:31:42

onlooker wrote:Who is Camacho?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

americandream wrote:Saying that the have nots will always envy the haves is like saying, in the republic of arsescratching, the ones with automated arsescratchers are envied. Pretty basic stuff that really adds nothing to a discourse on why each system has one or other result.

Your posts of late are impossible to understand. You just pepper your sentences with words like "dialectic" and "bourgeoisie" but one is left without any clear understanding of WTF you're trying to say.

The only thing I've been able to tease out of your pseudo-intellectual ramblings is you think that muslims are the root of all the world's current problems and that we should not abandon free-market capitalism.

You then drop into any and all threads in order to steer them towards anti-muslim and pro-capitalism and you rarely veer outside of those two topics, almost like a bot.

So if clarity is what you're after, I suggest you do, as Pops once said to me in a different context. SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Sat 19 Mar 2016, 21:45:49

I keep getting people who complain about not understanding my posts as regards historical forces. Wat the fcuk do you think I am handing out!! Lollies you can chew and suck on. Its up to you to make sense of this stuff as this shit aint easy to understand and even if I spoon fed it to you in baby talk it would still fly over your head for most.

Material dialecticism is damned hard to communicate which is why I am opening selective threads to feed it to you fellows, issue by issue. As a complex wholism, it is just not accessible for most or else day traders would be milking the system and the markets would rapidly be in a twilight zone.

If you can't understand and cannot interpret what I write (and I have the British style of using direct less complex communcation rather than the verbose but admittedly elegant American style, and that is simply a function of my education, obviously life would be a lot easier for all concerned but it aint so sorry. Readers have an equal headache with Karl Marx's Germanic rendition of English but we preservere. Try reading Grundrisse.) If you cant understand me then move on as I aint gonna suddenly switch to American speak. Just not gonna happen.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ennui2 » Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:37:40

americandream wrote:Its up to you to make sense of this stuff

Sorry, there's only one Architect of the Matrix, and you ain't him.

Get off your condescension kick, be succinct, or you aren't worth anybody's time.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Sun 20 Mar 2016, 16:28:05

ennui2 wrote:
americandream wrote:Its up to you to make sense of this stuff

Sorry, there's only one Architect of the Matrix, and you ain't him.

Get off your condescension kick, be succinct, or you aren't worth anybody's time.

Speak for yourself, learn how to play in capitalism then come and show me what you know. In the meantime, be quiet and stop chattering inanely!
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ennui2 » Sun 20 Mar 2016, 19:46:57

learn how to play in capitalism then come and show me what you know.

I called your bluff. Saying something like this proves you've got nothing other than your desire to appear intellectually superior by couching your words in puffy riddles. It's the ideological equivalent of a PG-13 strip-tease. Worthless.

As for "learning to play" in capitalism, I'm happy with where I am in my career. I'm better off than most and don't feel the need to compare my dick-size with yours in order to prove my worth.
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby americandream » Sun 20 Mar 2016, 19:55:55

Blah blah, you know everything, I know nothing. Now off to your parochial world of make believe accumulation and lets just co-exist in mutual existence. I got you message that you think its all bs I post and I can live with that.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics